Charlie Sheen/Brooke Mueller Custody Agreement

4/2/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller finally formalized the custody agreement for their twin sons, Bob and Max -- and TMZ has all the hits, runs, and errors.

0301_brooke_charlie_EX

Sources tell TMZ the agreement includes the following:

-- For the first 2 months ... Charlie gets the twins every other weekend, from Saturday AM until Sunday PM.

-- The next 2 months Charlie gets the twins every other weekend ... Saturday AM until Monday AM.

-- The next phase ... as long as Charlie and Brooke remain drug and alcohol free -- Charlie gets the twins every other weekend ... from Saturday morning until Monday morning ... AND Wednesday AM until Thursday AM.

-- Both parents must submit to random drug testing 3 times a month.

-- Both parents must have their regular nannies with them at ALL times when they have the kids.

As for Charlie's goddesses -- they can't show public displays of affection toward the twins.

Charlie and  Brooke can't be photographed around the kids with a romantic counterpart.

BTW, contrary to some reports, neither Charlie nor Brooke had to submit to psychological evaluation.

Chaps

ChuckHo wont make it halfway through his tour - he already looks like he needs a cane just to walk around...

I'm having a MJ flashback...

Chaps

Anyone see the video when the cops came to confiscate the twins from ChuckHo and posse?

Max, barely two, can talk - but all he says is "Kiss my ass" to everyone, including Charlie and his "friends". Chuckho laughs.

Aint that funny!? HA HA HA

Just wanna puke!

Those kids will probably visit him in prison separated by bars and when they grow up, vice versa!

ksis

From what you folks are saying there are a lot of nannies. These poor kids are screwed for life. How are they ever going to be able to learn to trust and bond with others. Between drugged out and crazy parents, who by the very right of both mental illness and drug abuse do not have the ability to bond, and a lot of nannies it just seems like they would be very confused and emotionally stunted. What a damn mess. This is not winning. It is self focused cruelty.

Posted at 2:57 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by Janet

********************

You think they have different nannies at Charlie's and different at Brooke's? LOL They have the same nannies at all times and that's the way many families, esepcially celebrity ones, live.
But sure, you can spin it into a problem as serious as greenhouse effect.

Tree

2.5 men - imploded FAIL

HBO - FAIL

SKeenk Krack Korner - FAIL

HDNet - FAIL

Shirt Sales - FAIL

100 Million COURT case - FAIL

Violent Turd Torpedo Tour - Jury is still out but the smart money is on similar results!

Posted at 5:58 AM on Apr 2, 2011 by Chaps

Plus

$10 Million book deal - FAIL

2 & 1/2 men rerun ratings & show deals - FAIL

Tree

Posted at 2:57 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by Janet

********************

But sure, you can spin it into a problem as serious as greenhouse effect.

Posted at 3:15 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by ksis

news flash bitch rich & celeb kids are screwed up & luv nanny best

Chaps

HA! True!

And yanno, if he gets a few more tats he will look like Dennis Rotman with the rep to match!

Of course Chuckles "Dork From Above" tat on his chest is one of a kind, dont see that too often!

Shown on a TMZ interview!

pk

If anyone needs a psychiatric exam it's these two fools. God help their sons.

Diamond

Brooke's sons are at least under protective eyes. Mandated court reports. She's also not out there bad mouthing their Father for publicity.

Denise Richards on the other hand is an unfettered psycho bitch, using her children for any means of publicity.

LadyLongLegs

I hate Pro Us he's such a stoopid tool. I hope a thousands and one tsetse flies hatch maggots in his large and small intestines. I hope he drinks the tons gallons of pure juice and get stuck on an elevator. I hope a morbidly obese woman with halitosis and public lies ties him down and rapes him. I hope he gets trapped on a bus with minorities, Obama and Rachel Maddow. I wish Suge Knight would drop his fat ass (you know your fat)from the top of the Empire State building head first. I wish he'd put on pork chop boxers and swimming in piranha infested waters. I hope he goes to jail and become a Skinheads biotch and then is sold to a hard core gansta for a pack of cigs. You are the s*** of the Earth and I wish you a flesh eating disease, erectile dysfunction, and amoebic dysentery.

Chaps

GEEZ

Why does ChuckHO surround himself with psychos?

Perhaps he the Grand Marshall of Psycho.

Ummm... yeah, thats the ticket!

Sooooo - ALRIGHTY then!!!

ON TO THE "VIOLENT DEFEAT TORPEDO, TURD IS THE TRUTH TOUR"!!

Chaps

Oh Lady legs, good rant! But it goes like this:

-----

"Chuckles, he's such a stoopid tool.

I hope a thousand and one tsetse flies hatch maggots in his large and small intestines.

I hope he drinks the tons gallons of pure juice and get stuck on an elevator.

I hope a morbidly obese woman with halitosis and pubic lice ties him down and rapes him.

I hope he gets trapped on a bus with minorities, Obama and Rachel Maddow.

I wish Chuckles would drop his anorexic ass (you know your anorexic)from the top of the Empire State building head first.

I wish he'd put on pork chop boxers and swimming in piranha infested waters.

You are the s*** of the Earth and I wish you a flesh eating disease, erectile dysfunction, and amoebic dysentery."

FIXED

LadyLongLegs

@chaps there is NO edit button but thanks for fixing my mistakes for you, I really didn't want to double post. Hey Harvey how about an EDIT BUTTON.

UDunWannaNo

Why does TMZ keep riding Charlie Sheen? Really, who cares about Charlie Sheen? He keeps up drama in an attempt to stay relavent in the media. TMZ need do better investigative research some entertainers we actually want to hear about, like Angelina Jolie and her sexy fat lips!

Chaps

Well, I actually took your ammo and fired it off in Chuckles direction.

But that said, I think everybody makes a typo or two!

LadyLongLegs

Actually is supposed to look like this:
"Chuckles, he's such a stoopid tool.

I hope he drinks tons of pure juice and get stuck on an elevator.

I hope he gets trapped on a bus with minorities, Obama and Rachel Maddow.

I wish SUGE KNIGHT would drop his FAT ass (you know your FAT)from the top of the Empire State building head first.

I wish he'd put on pork chop boxers and swimming in piranha infested waters.

NOW IT'S FIXED