Charlie Sheen -- Greetings, Earthlings!

4/2/2011 7:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen greeted his human fans as he made his way into the Fox Theatre in Detroit for the opening night of his tour.

0402_charlie_sheen_pcn
The show starts tonight at 8:00 PM -- first indecipherable, rambling diatribe begins at 8:01 PM.

ksis

That imbecile couldn't pay me to go watch his retarded rants.

Posted at 4:33 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by Zippy T. Pinhead

*******************

He would pay you to stay away. LOL

Bubbles

TMZ owned by Warner Bros.

Good luck Charlie!! You will do great!!

dan

I hope the knucklehead bombs

Zippy T. Pinhead

I guess it would be worth a couple bucks to see him have a nervous breakdown on stage.

Tree

And he wouldn't want to see you for a million.

Posted at 4:30 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by Raymond

That imbecile couldn't pay me to go watch his retarded rants.

Posted at 4:33 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by Zippy T. Pinhead

*******************

He would pay you to stay away. LOL

Posted at 4:35 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by ksis

Cheesy Chuckles may soon be paying for any bodies he can get in the haus - Snoop Dogg a no sho for opening night read it an weep

fldude

I just googled tickets for tonights and there's plenty available. What TMZ has chosen to neglect is the concert was sold out for one reason only. Secondary ticket outlets scarfed them up thinking they'd role a profit. Plenty are left for tonights show at bargain basement prices. I'm predicting tonights show will be a bust in front of a half to quarter filled seating

R u crazy

I can not believe the hype following this spoiled stupid drug addict, we have boys who are dying for our country overseas! Yet this jerk who does not think before he speaks and feels that he is "owed" something in life, guess what SORRY CHARLIE u need to get clean and sober do something worthwhile like feed the homeless or find ur brains!!

thestones

Can't believe people paid over 100 dollars to see "it"...same people that will make fewer bill payments this month cause they wasted their money on "it". They're all enablers.

Anya

Hope he bombs big time, shrivels up and disappears, for good!

Christina

I live in Michigan and wonder why he picked MI for first show? HMMMMMM!

ksis

@Raymond

Oh yeah. I read it. The worm has spoken again and AGAIN was not man enough (after all he is a worm. DUH) to stand up and say out loud what he has to say.

HawaiiKaiChica

I've lived a life that's full -
I've travelled each and every highway.
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets? I've had a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course -
Each careful step along the byway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,
When I bit off more than I could chew,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way.

To think I did all that,
And may I say, not in a shy way -
Oh no. Oh no, not me.
I did it my way.

For what is a man? What has he got?
If not himself - Then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.

Yes, it was my way.

thestones

@15

based on your screen name you probably applied for the "goddess" position for Charlie as well...one word tells us what you think of yourself..."slut".

Me

Reading at the people angrily insulting, story after story, an individual they don't even know is just pathetic. Some people seem to have serious issues and far too much idle time on their hands. I do pity them and their relatives, if any left.

CrashAndBurn

He's gonna need an 8ball and a sewer pipe to snort it through to get the crowd moving in the right direction.