Hef to Fiancee

We Don't Need No Damn Prenup!

4/2/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's 84 and worth $43 million ... she's 24 and knows he's worth $43 million -- yet sources close to Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris tell TMZ neither has uttered those dreaded words ... "prenuptial agreement."

0304_hugh_hefner_crystal_harris_GETTY_EX
Hef's third wedding is just 10 weeks away, but we're told he hasn't raised a prenup convo because he "actually cares" about Crystal and doesn't want to ask her to sign one.

We're told Crystal doesn't think Hef will bring it up before they tie the knot.

What could go wrong?

Superman

HA HA, BS!!!! She's already been caught cheating on him with Dr. Phil's son!

MacGuffin

Can't believe that Hef wouldn't demand a pre-nup. Other than the fact that he is really, really old, owns Playboy and is marrying a well-known money grubbing whore.

yun

Holly is older then her yet looks a hell of a lot younger i thought this girl was on her late 30's early 40's!

Carl

It is obvious he's going senile. You can see it in Girls Next Door, and I'm sure it has progressed since then.

Skar

She is going to take everything from Hef and Hef kids will be left dry.

Sandra

Stupid old fool better have a prenup.I am sure his older children will consider it a must !!!! Crystal is out for money period!!!

Rocky

Rich guys are the dumbiest slugs when it comes to hot women

Rocky

the mans kidding himself that hoochie isall about the money,power,fame

kaydence

For those who are beating her up:

They are a fair, balanced couple. They both bring to the table something the other wants. Would he marry her if she was ugly and old? NO. Would she marry him if he was poor? NO. It's a fair deal guys... kinda nauseating if you think about it, but fair, in the sense that they're both equally low.

RealityBites

Hopefully his kids will get him to have one...we all know she's only after his money, I don't care what she says, she's not in love with him...she may love him as a person but she's just after money....we're not stupid.

John P

I believe some of you guys are so Jealous cuz he is 84 and can get a 24 years old attractive lady and most of you are around 24 who can not get even an 84 old lady full stop.

RitaFarb

I have a feeling he put his assets under the names of his children. His daughter practically runs the company, and he probably put a majority of the assets in his son's name as well. So perhaps the joke is on Crystal that when he passes there won't be the entire $43Million that she thinks is there now.

Scott

I bet he still thinks he is a stud and deserves this young (obviously mentally ill) woman. Apparently the older you get the dumber you get. I hope he loses everything.

Whatever

The New Anna Nicole...nice....this will be in the courts for years after he dies....she'll want it all....he's an idiot.

AyeJay

O N L Y - 4 3 M I L L I O N ?
R E A L L Y - I'D - T H I N K - H E'D - B E - W O R T H - M O R E .