Charlie Sheen in Chicago

The Blow-By-Blow

4/4/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's Chicago show has ended -- and it was a definite improvement over Detroit. Read our live recap to see how it all went down.

Charlie Sheen in Chicago
8:15 PM -- No sign of Sheen yet.

8:20 PM -- The crowd just started a "Detroit sucks!" chant.

8:25 PM -- Charlie just read a poem about how much he hates Detroit.

8:27 PM -- Show definitely has a different feel than last night. Instead of Charlie on stage by himself, he has an interviewer of sorts asking him questions.

8:30 PM -- During a question about his marriages, Charlie referred to Brooke Mueller as "kidnapper bitch."

8:33 PM -- Charlie took off his shirt after someone in the crowd yelled, "Get naked." He traded shirts with a guy from the crowd who was much larger than him. Oh, forgot to mention -- after last night's performance, no opening comic this time.

8:42 PM -- Nothing too exciting. Telling stories, including the one about the first time he smoked weed ... with Chris Penn in Malibu.

8:50 PM -- The show is in intermission. Much more structured than last night's. So far, no booing.

9:14 PM -- And we're back! Sheen's got a fresh cig and talking about a party he went to once with Mick Jagger and Eddie Van Halen.

9:20 PM -- Charlie says he owes Heidi Fleiss $2 million. He tells the interviewer he pays for sex because he has millions.

9:25 PM -- Charlie says he was supposed to be in "The Karate Kid," but his dad told him to do a lesser movie instead. "My dad has great advice."

9:30 PM -- How's this for an about face -- Charlie said he would go back to "Two and Half Men," but he did say the people who run it are blood suckers. But he called Jon Cryer a "rock star."

9:45 PM -- Charlie is now reading a letter from one of the goddesses.

9:52 PM -- And with that letter ... the show is over. All in all, a much better experience than last night.

Marty

Chicago loves him? What do you expect from a town that throws 3 year olds off roller coasters?

MacGuffin

Last night, Charlie loved Detroit. Now he hates it.

Last year, Charlie loved Brooke. Now he hates her.

Last season, Charlie loved 2.5 Men. Now he hates it.

See a pattern here?

Lori

I hope he gets in trouble for saying bad things about his ex. I also hopes he fails miserably.

stephi

LOVE HIM!

yo

I guess the TMZ guy fell asleep in there or maybe a security guard knocked him out

Cindy

Charlie is Done! Why does TMZ have ALL these Charlie stories? He's his own train wreck and i'd be happy never to see anything about him again but geeze tmz look at all the stories you have on him for pages for crying out loud.

Jo

This guy is gonna blame Detroit for his rotten show? He just might get by tonight but Cleveland will tear him a new ***hole.

robbed

if i made $7 mil stopping at 20 cities on my tour for a month, i could care less if I bombed because the ****tails would taste great the rest of the summer.

Sad sad

yo I say fell asleep

Daniel

I was at the Detroit show. I was a supporter of Sheen, but this guy is an idiot. The poem about how he hates Detroit? **** you Sheen. Are you forgetting the person you wanted to create "firey death" with, Eminem, lives in the beautiful state of Michigan and reps Detroit passionately? Your career is over you spoiled little b!tch. Hopefully Martin Sheen kicks his sons a$$. Grow up Charlie, you're 45. Your goddesses look like TROLLS!

Dee Dee M.

Posted at 6:50 PM on Apr 3, 2011 by yo

I'm thinking duct taped, and locked in a closet!

duh

It's better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it.
Sorry I'm about 6 months too late to help you Carlos. You will live with this shame or die a loser. Glad I'm not you. I can walk in public and people don't hate me. R.I.P. your life, your dignity and your career. The mid-west is full of hard working people.... we don't respect you. Go back to your empty home and empty life in CA.

Chaps

Bi- Losing!

Does Chicago realize he will putting THEM down at his next show?

Raejean

Wow, you mean they've actually tolerated him for five or ten minutes so far?

Meme

I found someone on twitter who is there, they're not having a good time.