Charlie Sheen -- Chicago, Do Or Die

4/3/2011 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will learn tonight whether or not his departure from "Two and a Half Men" was a good career turn or a disaster as he performs his second show -- this time in Chicago.

Charlie Sheen Chicago
A rep for Vividseats.com tells TMZ with the rest of the tour already not selling well -- they have between 200-300 seats available per show -- tonight's performance could send the rest of the tour into a tailspin.

And staffers at several ticket agencies tell us there has been a rapid rise in the number of people trying to unload their tickets since last night's disastrous performance.

Either way, we'll be there and we will tell you how it all goes down ... as it happens.

0301_winning_footer_v3

NobodySpecial

Charlie Sheen's new catch phrase:

"I already got your money, dude !"

Should go over well with his fans for the rest of the tour.

MA in LA

Maybe now Charlie will show some appreciate for what good writers have done for him all these years. It's not as easy as it looks. Yeah, Charlie there's a lot more to success than declaring yourself a "winner."

And when the fans turn, man it is ugly. Good luck going down that rocky road (without a writer to cushion you).

Home Skillet

We've never discussed this before, but here we go - something to ponder collectively as a community: Won't it be hilarious if this jackass wakes up from this long-term blackout and says, "I did WHAAAAT?!! And, I said WHAAAAT?!! And, I killed a dog? Man, I suck." That would be delicious.

MrsBeasley

Poster #88, I totally agree about the Sarah Palin crapola. I am a conservative but I do NOT like her or her way of thinking. She made it where she was because of her looks, not because she had the smarts. Christy Brinkley is pretty, yet she cannot stay married, keep a man, or have a successful show like she tried years ago. Looks can be helpful, but the bottom line is you can only ride on your looks for so long, then reality sets in and the world discovers your not what you hope people THINK you are like. Its a rotten bloody world, but its the only one we have. Cheers!!

Home Skillet

Cheers, Mrs. Beasley! Well said, friend! :-)

pawang

If I was Charlie Sheen I would hire the Hells Angels to intimidate the audience and kick the crap out of anyone who boos and/or heckles

nobleday

The day he disappears from public life will be a happy day.

South Beach

Thinking die, and after the Detroit disaster, Chicago probably won't give much slack. Look for this to be the last of this absurd tour.

juniper

peyote face char-latan, needs to get medical marijuana audiences, that way they wont leave sick to their stomachs after watching him.

CrashAndBurn

Word is... Amtrak is now boarding for an early train wreck in Chicago.

abbs

Personally, I don't understand why people would want to go see his show in the first place. I would never pay to go watch Sheen ramble on about who knows what. I guess I don't get his humor. This tour is just letting him continue to say and do ridiculous things. Although he used to be funny on Two and a Half Men, he's no stand-up comedian and this 'tour' should be canceled before it goes too far. I think he needs to get out of the spotlight and focus on his family issues and his children, that would be 'winning' to me.

pawang

How will Charlie Sheen handle failure?
Alcohol? Drugs? Anger? Violence? Homocide? Mass Murder? Or Suicide?
All of the above?

boston-gal,,,,

please tell me what in the world these people who shelled out $75+ buckets thought they were going to see? Seriously! Worst yet funniest part is his people were savvy enough to stipulate that absolutely NO REFUNDS would be granted no matter the reason?! Now that's a hell of a maneauver!

amyk

HA! Its gonna be like watching this youtube video!

Jim

I find it absolutely ridiculous how people are booing Sheen and wanting their money back. What hypocrisy...? They all went to the show only because there was hype around Sheen and his recent antics. He was never a stand-up comic nor claimed to be. He's doing his own thing.

People thought that they'd buy a ticket and show off to their friends and hope to just sit there and watch a grown man make a fool of himself... And now the way he executes his 'act of foolishness' is not to the audiences liking.

They complain about Sheen going on rants during the show, yet that's all people have been watching or listening for the past weeks.

Well played Sheen! And if the tour does bomb, at least you proved something for a brief period in history... people always love and believe the hype until it puts a hole in their pockets.