Lindsay Offered New Role -- Charles Manson Victim

4/3/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan could soon be a famous murder victim -- because TMZ has learned she's been offered the role of Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.

Sharon Tate
The movie's called "Eyes of a Dreamer" and is being produced by Brad Wyman ... one of the guys who did "Monster" with Charlize Theron.

The part of Charles Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields -- whose work you might recognize -- and get this ... Tyler's directing the whole shebang.

So far, no word on whether Lindsay will accept.

Lucky_130

john smith- you do realize you are watse of sperm and life. If you were to drop dead or fall off that building know one would care, especially me, and you are the biggest sucker of them all like knoxville and his idiot jackass buddies.

john smith

I believe an IQ of 137 puts me in the top two percent of the population, If I am not mistaken.

lou

john smith thinks he is special for some stupid reason, and thinks that having an IQ of 137 is pretty high. What an idiot!

Posted at 11:53 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by Lucky 130

Actually an IQ of 137 is genius level but saying you have it and having it are two entirely different things.

Meanwhile, ActionMan (aka johnsmith) there is apparently hanging off 800 feet tall skyscrapers and texting us at the same time. Whoopie!

Is your bull having trouble shihting today, johnsmith? Nah, I didn't think so.

Delmar

Now let me clarify. Believe it or not, I AM worried about Ali. No, I don't know her so it's not like she's someone in my immediate circle. But I DO find the rumors VERY worrisome. I find the fact that she's hanging around with Lindsay right now VERY worrisome. I found that dinner extremely weird, given LL's current non-status. I find some things extremely peculiar and worrisome. I totally, TOTALLY understand a young girls' love of and loyalty to, and worship of, an older sister. But LL ISN'T one for Ali to look up to or hang around.

Say what you will but I think it's trouble waiting to happen unless Ali happens to be an EXTREMELY together young woman. And it would be EXTREMELY hard, given her cir***stances.

Posted at 11:27 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by lou

lou, people have been predicting Ali getting pregnant and going down the tubes since she was 14. Didn't happen and she seems more solid now than she did then.

No one has a crystal ball that can predict anyone's future. My position is when Ali was 15, Lindsay wanted her with her. Since then, Ali's behavior has been fine even when Lindsay was at her worse (Paris 2009, Ali was with her). Ali has had too many opportunities to screw up too long around Lindsay at an even younger age than she is now for me to think she doesn't have the strength of character to make better decisions than Lindsay does. I know teens from broken dysfunctional homes do the right thing and not follow their older siblings examples. In fact, the older siblings served as negative examples. Ali can go bad, anyone can but she's showed she can handle things and keep her senses. She went to a steakhouse in Manhattan with her 23 year old brother where she met her 24 year old sister and friends. That's dining out and that's all. And I put no credence whatsoever in internet rumors. None. I think the blindgossip things are merely weird entertainment, and that's it.

Delmar

@ilovegossip what? are you sure you don't have a weird fixation with me? I don't go digging up posts under people's names.

Lucky_130

lou- Is 137 genius level? Its been so long, all I know mine was over 140, and john smith likes to brag about it for some stupid reason. So whatever, john smith is worthless no matter what.

john smith

Lou you are correct in that it was a popular film, it made 50 million in 1967 dollars which when you figure in 34 years of inflation that would equate to about 150 million in 2011 dollars. the film is scorned by Hollywood insiders, actors, directors, writers, producers, when ever they see a really poorly acted and written depiction of a Hollywood in cheesy film they make comments like "What is this Valley of the Dolls. To some extent the film is an icon of the sixties like Easy Rider."

Delmar

@lou what are you going on about? I'm not talking about whether Lindsay fell or was drunk. I offer no opinion on that. I'm saying who was around her at the time when she made a statement. It was to show neither was around her when her face was down on the NYC pavement where she claims she was making a joke.

lou

and as for Lady V (Britain must be using the word "Lady" very loosely now a days!)you are far to old to be hanging out with the likes of Lindsay Lohan!

AddieTrish, IF Lady V is indeed on here, I think her behavior is stranger, still, than Lindsay's. Isn't she 40 or something? Lindsay IS still young and apparently dumb. People can do dumbdumbdumb things in their 20's - not excusing her, just saying that age may not be exactly on her side in terms of mental maturity. But a 40 year old woman coming on here - with some SERIOUSLY immature comments, if it is truly she? That makes her seem like Lilo's twin in terms of stunted-mental-development.

lou

Posted at 12:08 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Delmar
________________________________

I'm sorry, Delmar, I completely misunderstood the gist of your comment, apparently. My bad.

I don't know if Ali was with Lindsay that night. I know Lindsay said she was. Maybe Lindsay was too drunk to know/distinguish at that point. I certainly hope so. Ali doesn't need to be doing the club scene. There's enough alcoholism running around in that family for Ali to be careful about ever picking up that demon.

It'd be much better if Mama Lohan was truly watching out for Ali and keeping her AWAY from Lindsay. It must be dreadfully hard idolizing your older sister so much, not really understanding how bad of an influence Lindsay really is. And she is.

ilovegossip

@delmar,

No, I have a fixation with "yahoo" (I prefer it to google) if you haven't noticed. It's easy enough to look up. I just notice that you know too much about the family, and it's kind of creepy if you're not related to them. That is all. I'm hoping you're not male, and your screename is named after Delmar, New York instead!

lou

Whew. Well that WAS a lot of money for a film of the 60's or 70's, no doubt about it. I guess that Sharon Tate was a pretty big star, then, if she was able to make that kind of money for a film.

Hard to believe it could be an icon of anything, but whatever. Bad art isn't just a problem of the 60's/70's.

lou

ilovegossip, It's not my feeling that Delmar is male, judging by the neutral language regarding Ali and her body. Or even about Lindsay.

Frankly, if I were LL, I'd be somewhat concerned about a few other poster's myself. There are a few who are downright creepy.

john smith

I'm not sure Lou, but that 50 million dollar figure had a 1973 next to it and the film was released in 1967, Tate was murdered on August 9th 1969 and I have a feeling that drew much of interest to the film.
The figures most likely would have been much lower if not for such a notorious murder.

Delmar

@ilovegossip I have no interest in you, only when you make cogent points. When you do that, you're a good poster. When you are analyzing and projecting things onto another poster and their posting patterns or subject matter, well, not so good.

@lou Time will tell with everyone, including the Lohans.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments