Lindsay Offered New Role -- Charles Manson Victim

4/3/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan could soon be a famous murder victim -- because TMZ has learned she's been offered the role of Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.

Sharon Tate
The movie's called "Eyes of a Dreamer" and is being produced by Brad Wyman ... one of the guys who did "Monster" with Charlize Theron.

The part of Charles Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields -- whose work you might recognize -- and get this ... Tyler's directing the whole shebang.

So far, no word on whether Lindsay will accept.

lou

And just to keep things entertaining, and yet relevant, I bring you news of Mi-Ho:

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Michael Lohan Says Kate Major Is "Not Invited" To His Rehab At Sea

While out with a "very, very good friend" at the Santa Monica pier, Michael Lohan was excited to chat about his new business venture "Recovery At Sea." X17online exclusively broke the news about the Fort Lauderdale-based rehab treatment program available on a multi-million dollar yacht.

Papa Lohan was quick to make the following point:

"Kate (Major) is not invited on the boat, although I hope she gets rehab."

Michael says, "That's the way she makes money ... selling stories." Lohan is expected in court for his arraignment on May 23 in Beverly Hills Superior Court.

So, I'm guessing that his "very good friend" was himself. And what's the deal with opening rehab centers? Hasn't he claimed to open like 100 of them or something? All of those rehab centers, and still crazy as a loon.

BTW, there was also the article about Lindsay "refusing" to do coke (I'm guessing that a story will be appearing shortly about her doing coke, so this is the pre-emptive strike about how she DIDN'T do it) - she looks awful in the photo. Her eyes are puffy, her chin is puffy, she's sheet white...what exactly is wrong physically with her? Her parents should get her to a doctor. Something is definitely wrong there.

Danielle

A source told the gossip website: 'Lindsay plans to return from New York and meet with producers and read with an actor who is up for the role of Lex Luther.”
The website states that film bosses are said to be “very interested” in casting Lohan.
'Lindsay said she would be ecstatic to be part of the Superman movie - it's definitely a dream of hers,' close pal Nathan Folks told RadarOnline.com.
However, it’s feared Lindsay’s current legal woes could prevent her from filming the movie, which begins shooting in Vancouver in August. She is expected to go to trial over the alleged theft of a $2,500 necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store.
'If Lindsay is found guilty of grand theft, she would inevitably be serving jail time, which almost certainly would coincide with the production schedule,' a source added.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

lou

I'm not sure Lou, but that 50 million dollar figure had a 1973 next to it and the film was released in 1967, Tate was murdered on August 9th 1969 and I have a feeling that drew much of interest to the film.
The figures most likely would have been much lower if not for such a notorious murder.

Posted at 12:26 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by john smith

___________________________________

Ugh, repugnant reason to go and see that film but it could account for part of the draw. I do know that the book was also immensely popular so the popularity could have been solely down to the movie.

ilovegossip

@delmar,

I just like to point out when people are hypocritical, which I feel you were when you said:

I certainly don't know, nor do I want to know, prescise idiosyncrasies in any public person's day-to-day life. I'm not that intrusive.

Posted at 11:26 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by Delmar

Yet you will state a fact like "Ali stays with Lindsay from time to time in California but spends over 60 percent of her time at home on Long Island with Dina."

or that Ali is going to Alcohol Education classes with Lindsay.

That's pretty intrusive... calculating how much time Ali spends with Lindsay.

lou

ilovegossip: point!

FUTMZ: STILL LOLing over that post!

LMT

What a sham. Sharon Tate was a beautiful woman. Lindsay is not; all Lindsay is is a 20something year old, over bleached, over botoxed, overly puffy (from drugs and alcohol) bad actress; a has-been at 22 or whatever her age.

There are plenty of beautiful actresses who could have been chosen and the producers or directors picked this train wreck. Bad decision!

RobinPickles

wont see it either way!

smashley

OH GOOD..... the Reelz channel will need some new material once its done with that Katie Holmes sheet.

Vorlon

I'm still wondering were She got Her Lips pouched out like that ?

Posted at 11:32 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by KrazyKatZ1

Best Buy- it's the smallest GPS (for the paps) they had.

john smith

I remember a few of the first films that I worked on were The Last Action Hero and Naked Gun 33 and a third. I remember on Naked Gun thinking that OJ Simpson looked very troubled. A few months later I worked on a Bud light commercial at The LA sports arena that was themed what if we mixed a beauty contest with a hockey game and the beauty contestants were in ****tail dresses skating around the ring and checking each other. I met a guy on the set who I talked to for a while and he said his friend Ron Goldman was dating Nicole Simpson and that Ron was driving Nicole's Ferrari around Brentwood, that OJ had bought her, and that Ron was scared that OJ would kill him if he saw him in the Ferrari. Six months later Ron and Nicole were dead in front of her condo on Bundy. OJ left a trail of blood and DNA from the murder scene to his car to his bathroom and a bloody glove in his back yard. OJ had a record of Nicole calling the police eight times on him, including once where he broke down her door. Rumors around town were that OJ was a coke dealer to the stars. OJ was found by a jury by a vote a 12-0 to be not guilty.

Danielle

wow there is so much dislike for lilo with the public,i dont understand these producers,just her name bein on the screen,alot of people wont go,no one is gonna wanna spend there money for her

lou

Lindsay LOHAN really IS making a comeback!

Back to the Chateau. AT least there, no one will refuse to put eight measures of vodka in her drinks, and they always look the other way when she thickens them with cocaine.

"i h8 new york" Tweeted Lindsay LOHAN. "im nevr going back".

Wonder if DUIna knows that?

Posted at 12:57 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by FUTMZ

_____________________________________________

Nana Lohan had better LOOK OUT when she's lookin' to add thickener to her drinks so that she doesn't choke, and ends up with those coke thickeners, instead! She'll be zooming around the house, trying to sweep Milo out, all hopped up with LL-inspired merriment and fun. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Don't worry, FUTMZ, as soon as the bars stop serving her rum and COKE, she'll "h8" New York.

Davey-Boy

@delmar,

Posted at 11:26 AM on Apr 4, 2011 by Delmar

or that Ali is going to Alcohol Education classes with Lindsay.

That's pretty intrusive... calculating how much time Ali spends with Lindsay.

Posted at 12:48 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by ilovegossip

~~~

Well, no S-H-I..double T (as in trouble).

I haven't been on TMZ -that- long that I haven't seen "Delmar" [who I personally perceive to be a she] spew off a laundry-list of facts regarding Lindsay that ONLY a Sullivan/Lohan could know.

C'mon, can I get a witness, here?!!!

Vinsetta

You know Harvey won't come out and say it in 20 min or so, but as others have said, this is the M.O. of Dina; to spin all these lies about Lindsay Lohan to the gossip sites about possible movie opportunities when she has a court appearance coming up. Superman (again) and now this Manson thing. 2 roles in a week when the Mean Stars girls star hasn't done anything associated with a movie in 4 years.

Vorlon

Posted at 1:13 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by john smith

Have you had your bull$**t level checked today? You're down a few quarts.

The stories just keep getting more and more fanciful. (And no more believable.)

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments