Lindsay Offered New Role -- Charles Manson Victim

4/3/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan could soon be a famous murder victim -- because TMZ has learned she's been offered the role of Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.

Sharon Tate
The movie's called "Eyes of a Dreamer" and is being produced by Brad Wyman ... one of the guys who did "Monster" with Charlize Theron.

The part of Charles Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields -- whose work you might recognize -- and get this ... Tyler's directing the whole shebang.

So far, no word on whether Lindsay will accept.

lou

Best Buy- it's the smallest GPS (for the paps) they had.

Posted at 1:11 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Vorlon

___________________________

FINALLY! A reasonable explanation for those messed up mallard slabs of flab.

Delmar

@ilovegossip people made statements Ali lives with Lindsay. I countered that with she actually doesn't spend as much time with Lindsay as they may think. Per the alcohol class, one of the biggest causes of death to teens is them driving while intoxicated. I was pointed out it is a very good thing that Lindsay takes her sis to these classes and not every single place Lindsay takes Ali to is negative. That was likely in response to Coachella. I'm interested in other youngsters as well. Ever thought that the connection is impact of fame on child stars and their siblings? And maybe how rumors go viral and how these young people deal with that? Please, concern yourself with your own posts, not mine.

Vorlon

wow there is so much dislike for lilo with the public,i dont understand these producers,just her name bein on the screen,alot of people wont go,no one is gonna wanna spend there money for her

Posted at 1:15 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Danielle

It's not producers floating this story, it's the Lohans. ROL is the only place it has appeared- Deadline,Variety, Hollywood Reporter, all the big entertainment news sites haven't said a peep about this.

Davey-Boy

But a 40 year old woman coming on here - with some SERIOUSLY immature comments, if it is truly she? That makes her seem like Lilo's twin in terms of stunted-mental-development.

Posted at 12:13 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by lou

~~~

Sweet Lou,

I agree. If indeed "FriendofLinday" is indeed the nefarious Lady V, they are two...emotionally-stunted, two peas-in a pod. The pair of them act like two 13 year olds, walking around in the bodies of 40 y/o's.

Lucky_130

I wonder if john smith has worked on the movie the Matrix as well? BTW john smith you may NEVER address me as Lucky ever again, its Mr. Anderson to you, Mr. Smith.

Danielle

@vinsetta,i think i should start doin coke,heroin,pills and alcohol,kidnap people,steal suv's,get dui's,steal coats,watches,necklaces,have sex with random peeps,date the fugliest girl/boy alive and have an upcoming felony trial....THATS IT,I'LL HAVE 4 MOVIE OFFERS IN A WEEK...LMAO

Vorlon

Posted at 1:25 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Lucky 130

I wonder if Johnny BS has ever WORKED. Between the fanatasies he's been spouting about all his "friends" lately and being on here 24/7 I gotta wonder if he's locked up in a bughouse somewhere.

Danielle

@VORLON this is true tmz hasent even commented that i know of,funny isnt radar on line dinas best friends?

Tarkus

They should cast Diora Baird - at least she resembles Sharon Tate. Lindsay... eh, not so much (plus, what producer in their right mind would depend on her to show up for work, both prepared and sober?).

Vorlon

Posted at 1:29 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Danielle

Dina alternates the sites she sells stories story too. TMZ got the Sharon Tate lie, ROL got the latest Superman lie, TMZ got the quit smoking lie, etc.

Gotta wonder why they pay her for this crap because lately at LEAST half are outright fabrications.

Delmar

Davey-Boy, here's some facts only a Sullivan or Lohan would know:

Danielle

@vorlon,and yes according to the producer"lindsay is estatic for this part,its a dream come true,i would venture to say she would be tweeting about it,shoving it in everyones faces..

lou

Posted at 1:28 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Vorlon

_________________________

LO Fricken L - a bughouse!!!!

OMG, speaking of bughouses and bugs - if I don't get well soon so I can get back to work, I'm going to go buggy! I can't believe I'm actually wasting my days on this girl.

Delmar

@Danielle who reads for a part when they may be going to prison? Who offers a part to someone who may be going to prison?

Chaps

OMG

Chuckles has to wade through 18 more of these disasters?

Thats brutal! I bet the crack pipe comes out sooner rather than later!

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments