Christopher Walken-Alike

Banned From Campus

4/4/2011 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man in the mug shot is NOT Christopher Walken ... but HOLY CRAP IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!!

0404_walkin_mug_look_a_like

Unfortunately, the story behind the photo is pretty messed up -- according to reports, the 68-year-old man was accused of trying to abduct a 19-year-old female college student at Rider University last week.

The suspect, Tony A. Kadyhrob, was subsequently banned from campus -- but, according to NJ.com, he was spotted near the university again on Friday.

By the looks of the photo ... this man may be suffering from a serious medical condition ... and the only prescription ... is more cowbell.

0928_celebrity_look_alike_footer

james

#9 Did you just get out of meth rehab?open your ****ing eyes you dumb bastard

anony

It's actually Walken's cousin, Chris Humpensqueezen.

Donna

No, he does NOT look like Christopher Walken. But if he's trying to abduct a girl from a university he should be in jail. Not allowed on campus? Are you kidding me??? This guy is a probable kidnapper and who knows what else. I don't like the way he looks. Pervert comes to mind. Arrest this guy for God's sake!!!!!

Jleigh

OMG!!! I go to Rider U where this happened this is so freaking weird. He looks like Hitler, it's so scary. There's never any police around he's not even in jail. Next you'll be reporting on a murder...

mildly insane

he looks like a distant relative
second cousin or so he got the eyes and forehead
that's about it

Mark

Lemme get this straight. If I try to abduct a 19 year old schoolgirl all they'll do is ban me from campus?

brb......

Christina G.

I look more like Christopher Walken than he does and I don't look anything like Christopher Walken. Must be a slow crotch shot day.

Mark

let me get this straight. If I try to abduct a 19 year old schoolgirl they'll just ban me from campus?

brb!

ashley

If he lost the mustache i think he would like like jigsaw from the saw movies

Glenn

Put down the pipe... He looks nothing like Walken. Instead of saying that this was published by TMZ staff, put the author's name down instead so we can tell who's full of ****

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

he has eyes like walkin

C. Fox

Christopher Walken is a master criminal. Or were you deceived by another one of his fake mustaches?

anth

he actually looks like the character blakey from the 70s UK TV show on the buses

Cujeaux

He could pass for Walken's perverted uncle, but Walken hasn't aged that much. I'll tell you what needs more cow bell - Warlock's stage performance!

Raquel W.

This guy WAS actually arrested for attempted kidnapping of an adult. He posted a part of his bail and thats why he is not currently in jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments