Christopher Walken-Alike

Banned From Campus

4/4/2011 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man in the mug shot is NOT Christopher Walken ... but HOLY CRAP IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!!

0404_walkin_mug_look_a_like

Unfortunately, the story behind the photo is pretty messed up -- according to reports, the 68-year-old man was accused of trying to abduct a 19-year-old female college student at Rider University last week.

The suspect, Tony A. Kadyhrob, was subsequently banned from campus -- but, according to NJ.com, he was spotted near the university again on Friday.

By the looks of the photo ... this man may be suffering from a serious medical condition ... and the only prescription ... is more cowbell.

0928_celebrity_look_alike_footer

JJKITTY

Uh...no, no he does not....AT ALL...what an insult!

Val

NJ has got a bunch of stuff going on. Here is the article where 8 bodies have been found. This world is getting crazy. http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/04/new.york.bodies.found/index.html?hpt=T2

ChorizoSupreme

He looks like a crossbreed of both Hitler and Christopher Walken.

aleighcat

Yes, I think he does strongly *resemble* Christopher in this photo, but he doesn't look "just" like him. (More cowbell........) "More champ-anya?" It must suck for him, though....when the abductee described a man that looked like Christopher Walken made it (thankfully)easier on the police to find him. Now do the right thing and lock him up before we're reading about yet another murdered girl.......

Terry

I think you need more Cow Bell............

Tee

This guy looks nothing like Christopher Walken. He is a sick individual though...they need to lock him up.

What the?

TMZ - I guess I don't see the humor that you do about the attempted abduction of young girls.

croc

what is a 'COW BELL"?

Moonbeam

No, it does not like him. I would never confuse the two of them. Mr. Walken has a different shape of face and looks much younger.

Carl

So what I get out of this story is that if you want to abduct a college girl you should try Rider University. Apparently attempted kidnapping only warrants a ban from campus.

aleighcat

#39: It was a SNL spoof (The Best Of Will Ferrel) where Will Ferrel was part of the group "Blue Oyster Cult" and they were doing "Don't Fear the Reaper". Will was the band member responsible for banging the cow bell when they were "recording" and Christopher Walken kept stopping them, askin for "More Cowbell". He said something like "I've got a feevah and the only cure is more cowbell!" Will Ferrel kept being obnoxious about it, banging the snot out of it and over-thrusting his hips in time with the beat, and right in the "lead singer's" face. Jimmy Fallon was cracking up....it was funny. You had to be there. Hearing Christopher Walken being so serious about something so ridiculous (in that voice of his) was pretty funny.

Samantha

I go to Rider and thought the SAME THING right when I first saw this picture. I'm also a Journalism major graduating in May - can I get a job?!

Danielle

I'm a freshman at Rider University and to those who said why was he banned from campus and not punished, he was indeed arrested on Wednesday, two days after the incident occurred. He got out on bail Thursday, but he does have charges pressed against him. Also, the article is wrong in saying that he came back to my school on Friday. In fact, he was spotted at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) on Friday, which is about 10 minutes from my school. Girls reported he was trying to play ping pong with them, and so he is now banned from TCNJ's campus as well.

jenfromjersey

I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. I am an employee at Rider and they emailed it to us. In fact I had been forwarding it to people all day saying "who do you think this looks like?" and everyone said Walken.

Wocka

TMZ, GET SOME BETTER REPORTING. THIS GUY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE CHRISTOPHER.
YOU'E LOSING YOUR REPUTATION FAST. AND THAT STUPID CELEBRITY SCRAMBLE IS THE WORST.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments