Christopher Walken-Alike

Banned From Campus

4/4/2011 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man in the mug shot is NOT Christopher Walken ... but HOLY CRAP IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!!

0404_walkin_mug_look_a_like

Unfortunately, the story behind the photo is pretty messed up -- according to reports, the 68-year-old man was accused of trying to abduct a 19-year-old female college student at Rider University last week.

The suspect, Tony A. Kadyhrob, was subsequently banned from campus -- but, according to NJ.com, he was spotted near the university again on Friday.

By the looks of the photo ... this man may be suffering from a serious medical condition ... and the only prescription ... is more cowbell.

0928_celebrity_look_alike_footer

anwat76

I wish we could post pics on here(or if we can that I knew how) because I'd do a side by side and show all you douche bags just how much he DOES look like Walkin!!!

Chellybutt

Looks like christopher walken mated with adolph hitler....and thats the horrible offspring. This guy obviously is evil like hitler with a hint of walken.

Chellybutt

Seriously, its the eyes...they are so evil looking.

Colleen Kelly

I don't see it either..

Kelley Martin

Come on can't you find someone better than that!! He Looks more like Hitler. I am going to have to say your really hard up.

Jesska

The resemblance is questionable but I see it. But with the cowbell...LMAO

everythingmenothingyou

He looks like Hitler - not Walken.

No comment

what is the average age of a TMZ worker? Do they know who Christopher Walken is? Apparently NOT.

Sad sad

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2011/04/walken.jpg are they sure that's not him? That is weird because they are the same age. Uhhhh

Bobo Frog

He's a dead ringer for Walken. He looks like Walken with eczema and a moustache. I don't know what ppl in this talkback are talking about....apparently they can't recognize someone who grows a moustache.

Arthur

I'm pretty sure that is C Walkin. Or his twin brother

Robohead

I just figured it out. All of the people that think this guy looks like a splitting image of Walken are stoned off their asses. That's the only possible explanation.

Sad sad

Remember in Joe Dirt? Uh hu. Coincidentally looks like him and same age? What are the chances?

Sad sad

CW Wiki page says he lives in Wilton. Only 2 hours away from these campuses. LOL

Raejean

Just what have you been smoking, or are you one of those young fools who think everyone over 30 is just too ancient to differentiate (they all look alike)?

I know Walken's not a young man, but this guy is old enough to be his freaking FATHER.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments