K-Fed -- I'm Having a Baby GIRL!

4/5/2011 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline is gearing up for baby #5 -- and unlike the two kids he had with Britney Spears ... this one's a girl.

0405_kfed_victoria_GSi

According to Kevin's now pregnant girlfriend -- ex-pro volleyballer Victoria Prince -- they're naming her Jordan ... because when the couple was deciding on names, they weren't sure of the sex and wanted something that could go either way.

Victoria's due in a couple months.

WillOTheWisp

Oh, I guess you can't mention the names of his other two kids he had with Shar Jackson!! Huh??
What, they're not worth mentioning? You Jerks!!

And shame on his flabby white ass, acting like he's all happy about having a 'girl', when he hasn't done much of anything with Kori, that cute little girl he had with Shar!!

Ooooo, don't even get me started!!!

Anybody can be a 'father', but it takes a very special person to be a 'daddy' and he ain't one of them!!
A fat azz loser!!

I can’t stand men who go around producing their offspring by naïve women and then off to the next one!! Ooo!!

paigehop

Federline is one disgusting slob! Course we all know the girl is hanging around for the moolah - you know, like him! GROSS.

Tony B

Kfed is hot.

Bigger/Furry guys are soooo sexy.

HI HARVEY!!!

mrs.chanel

what a douchebag! someone get him a newspaper so he can get a job! living off his ex! LOSER!

Shanan Li

Which one is pregnant???? One more child for Brit to pay for.

Lori

I'll just say it for everybody:

IDIOT.

Jazz

Living off Britney!

Lake

He looks as pregnant as she. It's all very vile.

but no, not "Jordan" because he already has a "Jayden." No, just no. Not Jordan and Jayden. you don't have to pick a name before the baby arrives, you idiots. He could name it "Five" so he can keep track.

get real

Moocher.. The Kids Lives off Brit....... I feel sorry for her.

MyOpinionOnly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....all you people getting all riled up over K-Fed! I could care less how many kids he pops out since I'm not paying for any of them and if Britney gives him more $$, its only so she has less responsibility! That woman CANNOT take care of her kids so who in the heck do you think does??? Yep, K-Fed m'fers. And the one poster was right....you give him such a hard time, but how many gold digging btches do you always want to see rake in the $$? Not me. Personally, I think he dserves MORE money to put up with Ms Crazy Spears and take care of the kids. Hahahahah! Team K-Fed! (and yeah, I'm a woman so what???)

Maximus

Who gives a s**t! K-Fed is the poster-boy for forced sterilization.

Puckett

Damn i know he looks pregnant but i didn't think he actually was...

tgrfan42069

kfed "im having a baby girl,and brit is gonna support her" ok fixed the hadline.

Elle

Well Kevin already has a daughter i know ppl tend to forget that he has another baby mama Shar Jackson which whom he has 2 kids with. oh and Kevin never has to work again Brit made sure of that lol

Laura

I wonder how Britney feels about having to go to court for a child support increase to support this one also? Some women are so stupid. Why do people settle for guys like that?!?! Doesn't his track record prove what he's about? Everyone keeps saying she's a ex volleyball player. Does that mean they both don't work and live off Britneys money. Gross.