Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

JARHEAD

how long do we gotta listen about lilo anyway lets get on with it

Delmar

@grandma cracker that's kind of true. She does go concerts every now and again.

bring back recent posts

I wish Lindsay would nix the icky harsh blond color that makes her look sooooo old...and go light on the make-up..she would look way better!!! ..go back to being red hair and freckles.!

Delmar

fixed

@grandma cracker that's kind of true. She does do concerts every now and again.

Julie

I can totally see this one. Sharon Tate, not so much.

Vinsetta

Dina must have really ticked off Harvey last week.

kate

Lindsay didn't fall people she was making fun of a certain person who was staging pictures on the sidewalk in LA last week.
joke is all on you people only Lindsay fans know the truth. sorry haters

Lucky_130

Girls like Courtney Love make very very bad girlfriends. Very bad. They could do things like pull a butcher knife out on you when asking for your things back after a not so good break up, and you were the one who got cheated on and dumped!
Trust me, I know.

JoeBlowIsBack

What's scary is that Love is twice Lie-ho's age and still looks young than her. Also, Courtney Love is not exactly who someone wants to be compared to.

JoeBlowIsBack

FUTMZ is my favorite poster here. Nicole Enabler/DUIna must get her panties all in a wad every time she see's a post by FUTMZ.

Lucky_130

therock- if you are really making some book, I hope you do not have me categorized as one of the haters here.

Moonbeam

Didn't I read that Lilo told two different stories about her "fallen" photo: (1) she simply fell, and (2) she was making a joke? Is she being caught again telling two different stores, like with the necklace: (1) she only borrowed it, and, (2) she wasn't even in the store that day.

If a person is going to lie, it's usually better to pick just one lie and stick to it, rathhan to throw several conflicting lies out there to see which one will fly.

lou

It really says a lot when Courtney Love outlook AND outclass you.

croc

OTHER THAN HAVING A ANIMAL PRINT,, THE PRINTS ARE FROM DIFF SPECIES..ARE YOU TRYIN TO SAY THAT THEY ARE ALIKE? I DONT GET THE POINT HERE..

lou

Posted at 4:52 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Lucky 130

Worry not, therock can barely write a legible sentence, hence no book.