'Rock of Love' Star Pleads GUILTY in DUI Case

4/4/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former VH1 reality star Megan Hauserman is finally facing the music for driving drunk in Miami last year after pleading guilty to one count of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Megan Hauserman DUI

Hauserman -- who was arrested last year -- struck a deal with prosecutors ... in which she agreed to enter the guilty plea and in exchange she was sentenced to 6 months probation, ordered to pay a $1,000 fine and her driver's license will be suspended for 6 months.

Megan was also ordered to complete a DUI educational course and complete 100 hours of community service.

0323_celebrity_dui_footer

clumzyklutz

So I see that 250,000 she won on Beauty and the Geek went REAL quick, considering she had to be on all of these other VH1 reality shows. No one seems to remember her from there, but she won...and obviously blew through that money as quickly as it came.

LAWRENCE

I wish I could find the video when Bret Michals kicked her off Rock Of Love and she was in such disbelief she refused to leave. I wonder if she tried that in court.

Violette-Blue

I dispise this woman. Ever since Rock of Love & Charm School. What a bitch she is & one fugly woman. I had wished Sharon Osbourne beat the living crap out of her. She's a miserable and horrible person. Why on earth would she think she deserves a sugar daddy when she is so fug? Your 15 minutes are up hobag!

GRYFFINDOR!

She's so annoying and thinks she's so gorgeous. I hate people like that. Didn't she have a retarded dog?

STARR C

She's hot! Can't wait for the sex tape!

carpetMuncher

She has a so called sex tape. I saw it and it was disgusting but anyone could guess that. What a want to be loser. When nobody has anything nice to say about you its time for the large bottle of sleeping pills and put yourself out of comish.

Mr. Nice Guy

I would love to DRIVE her. Or RIDE her.

Queenkittn

Bahahahaha...Karma for messin' with the Osbourns!

CRAZYGIRL

AS, THE MRS. WOULD SAY (SHARON OSBORNE) PAY BACK IS A BITCH DARLIN!!!!

K-Dog

U guys are retarded! She f*@#in' hot!! If she's an attention whore, what's Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton? Let he who is without sin throw the first punch....

amanda

LMAO!That's what you get for talking **** about Ozzy.You hypocrite.

J Johnson

Who the hell is this? You sure are featuring a lot of DoubleZ listers lately. I bet there's a "Teen Mom" story soon.

Big Daddy

Who is this lady?

lanie

Ewwww. she looks like a meth addict. Rock of Love w/Bret Michaels? Did she have sex with Bret? If so, she's probably a walking STD.

Someone needs to tell her to put down the meth, because she looks like she could be in one of those "faces of meth" ads. She's disgusting.

I am Spartacus

She needs a better lawyer i got popped for a DUI and all i got was loss of license for 6 months, $1000 fine each year for 3 years and 2 6 hour classes. I got pulled over for not signaling when changing lanes. It was late at night, i was driving fine, but i shouldn't have been driving. I was lucky i wasn't hurt and i didn't hurt anyone else. You learn your lesson from it and you be more responsible.

But i wouldn't villify this girl just because of this. She was a young girl who went on a tv show hoping to be famous, that didn't work out and now she's just trying to earn a living like the rest of us. She made a mistake here and hopefully for her she learns from this and betters herself. If she doesnt learn her lesson from this then she's in trouble.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments