« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow -- Ripped in the Bahamas

4/4/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow showed off his jacked up shirtless body in the Bahamas this weekend.

0404_tim_tebow_Mavrix_zoom_launch
FYI -- Tebow recently inked a deal to model underwear for Jockey ... which is a good move considering he's technically still unemployed with the NFL.

Stupid lockout.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

en Todo Momento!!

well at least now he has got himself a lifetime supply of clean fresh underwear!! that's something to be proud of!!

en Todo Momento!!

i can tell ya'll the 4 following facts about this hot young stud:
1. he eats well
2. he has a very good gym membership
3. he has electricity, a shower and a functioning razor that he uses daily
and
4.he uses bleach (or whoever washes his clothes for him, does)

Shay

Like I said, I couldn't blame him... and if you remember correctly. We didn't give him much of a chance to get on the field. It wasn't his fault the O line couldn't compete with Bama's defense.
I do have to admit that when it cried it was the most attractive I've ever seen him. Don't get me wrong... I have respect for him even though his college career was for a rival team. I just don't personally don't think his face matches the quality of his body. Now put Gregory Peck's face on him and you'd have superman.

Shay

And I typed that so fast that I didn't pay close attention... It wasn't his fault that the O line couldn't get on the field, the defensive line couldn't stop Bama.

GatorGirl

Shay - Gators vs. Bama, National Championship, this year, Let's play! The only two teams who deserve to be in the battle, I say!
Roll Gators!

Shay

I wish, but it will never happen. Two SEC teams will not play in a national championship game unless they change from BCS to a playoff system. The closest we will ever get is the SEC championship game... Which to be honest is really the national championship game. Who has a stronger conference in football? As long as an SEC team wins I am happy. When Bama wins, I'm ECSTATIC! I'm even proud of Auburn. Whew those words are like vinegar.

brett

hey mrs patrick campbell, ive got 8 for you right here

Nick

In any other country, a person who thinks he has conversations with God (two-way, versus prayer which is one-way) would be considered delusional. Here we glorify them, especially if they're pro athletes.

SeattleRebel

Tebow is just PLAIN FREAKIN' HOT!!! A stud with a great smile & a heart of gold....and GUNS to die 4!!!

Here's one muscle dude in Seattle----proud SEC fan---aka Ole Miss grad----who'd love to go a round or 2 or 3 with Tebow.

blackwidow696

Yeah...that's OUR Denver Bronco! Why doesn't he practice at Dove Valley like that?!???

Mark Herren

Show some pictures of Tebow kissing hot women so that I will not have to hear that he is actually GAY !

JAKE

WOW T BO THATS HOW YOU TRAIN BE PREPAIRED KUZ NEWTON WILL TAKE YOUR ASS FOR A RIDE..... GATOR NNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lauryn

Tebow baby please just come here and let me have you speaking another language

Zach

he is a hot guy. I am straight and i will let this man pound me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3