Wendy's BUSTED Feet -- Dancing with the Scars

4/4/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Dancing with the Stars" rump shaker Wendy Williams just tweeted a pic of her battered, bruised and bloated feet.

Wendy Williams Feet
"DWTS" has Wendy toe up from the flo' up!

0404_foot_fetish_photo_contest_footer

jms

Looks like she's sticking 10 lbs of sugar in a 5 lb bag a little to much.

Sunny247

These pictures are disgusting! I've never seen so many hideous feet in my life my God people see a Dr and never ever unveil that shizzle in public!!!!!! BLECH!

gollo47

how u doing lol but love u for keeping it real

KPCATZ

Those aren't her feet! They're too small!

adam smolkowicz

this freaked me out

TXluvsMJ2

Wow, and I thought my feet were ugly. Actually, I kind of think all feet are ugly, but that is just plain gross! Send her home, give her poor feet a chance.

T

Her feet are tired. She has Gout. Anyone familiar with Gout can see that. She need to take some Purinase and reduce her Uric Acid levels before her feet explode. I bet she can not walk, let alone let anyone touch her feet. Feels like broken slivers of glass in her skin....

Cthrew

She has serious edemas in both feet and ankles. It's time to put down the booze bottle, dear, and get thee to a doctor stat. Your liver is sending you a message.

bev

How about trying some shoes that fit right

BigFatLove

Funion Bunions....gross!!! WTF??? Time to vomit!!

stacey

no matter how your feet look wendy i still love you..i know some you females out here after a long night of dancing in heels are feet are blistered and swole too....

truth

This is what happens when women wear high heels constantly.
They rather be in pain and look good, how stupid is that.
Take care of your feet ladies because no one will take care of them for you.
Poor Wendy, I can't even imagine how her husband can massage those feet at night.

Stupid People Hater

Let me guess, she was wearing $500 shoes too right? Do yourself a favor and go buy some $40 shoes from Walmart. They will fit and feel better honey.

Melba

All of you perfect commentors out there ...please know that a little compassion rather than all of your ugly comments on not only Wendy's feet, but some of you calling her a man and ugly ...is really unnecessary! For weeks Wendy have been showing her feet on her show and how she is hurting from the flying as well as the five hours of daily practice. She is human and have feelings!!!!!!!!!

tyheshia

yall need to shutup her cause she has been dancing !