Amanda Bynes --

My Puppy Dog is

DEAD

4/5/2011 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news about Amanda Bynes missing 4-month-old Pomeranian Little Angel ... she's no longer with the living.

Amanda Bynes Missing Dog

Bynes tweeted the gloomy news moments ago, saying, "Sad day....Little Angel is in heaven now. RIP I love you."

This morning, Bynes announced Little Angel went missing sometime yesterday -- and begged her Twitter followers to help her locate the young pup.

So sad.

0405_amanda_bynes_little_angel

Jon

Little dogs only go missing when neglectful owners LOSE THEM!!! The dog should have been on a leash or in a secure area it couldn't get out of. I obviously feel bad for the dog, but **** Amanda Bynes and her ignorant stupidity.

killetheth

RE: mick
If you had ever had a pet, you'd know how painful it is for one to die, don't be so horrible. It's not a "celebrity problem", it's a problem that anyone would have.

RIP small cute dog.

mick

Killetheth, I have had many pets and loved them all. I am only here after a few beers to kill time, no pun intended. I find it humorous that anyone's life could actually revolve around constantly monitoring this and taking it seriously. Are you on the Us site too? My god has the economy driven people to this........this is a good site though. mission accomplished.

loloagogo

How did the little doggy die? Whoever wrote this story needs to do a little more research other than cutting and pasting what Amanda Twittered....STAT!

Trisha

I'm guessing the short haired blonde chick is the one doing the Amanda Bynes posts. They reek of sarcasm and bitchiness.

LAWRENCE

Stupid bitch, how about you pay attention to your puppy. Please don't buy another dog as it's no more than an accessory to most of these idiots. I hate this story.

DaJewse

Lawrence is just mad that he doesn't own a cute puppy.

He's also mad that his name is Lawrence...

mannequin

Oh.... so very sorry. I believe that yes, he's in heaven. I hope she doesn't blame herself for angel getting out. It's happened to me as well and it's a horrible feeling. We're only human.

LAWRENCE

DaJewse, actually I'm mad because I'm a responsible pet owner who didn't buy a little toy dog so I could stick it in my purse and look cool like all the morons these days. My dog is as important to me as somebody's children would be to them. She clearly wasn't being a responsible owner, sure things happen but when you buy a pet you have to take care of it and watch it and make sure it's where it should be. Clearly if she was "looking" for the dog somehow that dog escaped which means she left a four month old puppy unattended. Would you leave your four month old baby by itself? Keep believing I'm jealous of some person I've never heard of. I'm more interested in her dog than I am the owner who's name I never heard until today.

yoyoyoyo

dogs dont go to heaven

Tammy LM

Oh no... I guess the little thing must have got hit by a car. If it went missing from her home then I suppose that's more than likely what happened. That she found it on the side of the road today... Very sad. I'm a pom owner myself.

Slutty Whores Rock

If Amanda lives anywhere near the hills, then her dropkick dog was likely lunch for a coyote or hawk. They are all over the place, even north of Ventura Blvd. Anyone with a 3rd grade education knows enough to keep foo-foo dogs locked inside, which I guess rules out Bynes.

DaJewse

"DaJewse, actually I'm mad because I'm a responsible pet owner who didn't buy a little toy dog so I could stick it in my purse and look cool like all the morons these days."

That doesn't make them cool. That makes them responsible for at least carrying their puppies where their poop doesn't fly all over the place on the sidewalk. They may be little, but it would still be gross...

"My dog is as important to me as somebody's children would be to them."

Someone who treats their children like a dog? Or does that mean you put clothes on your animals and feed them like people? Do they have a booster seat when you strap them in the backseat of your car? Is their favorite show The Wiggles?

"She clearly wasn't being a responsible owner, sure things happen but when you buy a pet you have to take care of it and watch it and make sure it's where it should be."

Parents have lost their children in grocery stores. People have had dogs run away while on walks with them. Are THEY irresponsible? If YOUR child-like canine companion scurried off, were YOU being irresponsible?

"Clearly if she was "looking" for the dog somehow that dog escaped which means she left a four month old puppy unattended."

Why is that a problem? Did YOU watch YOUR puppy non-stop when it was four months old? Hmmmm?

"Would you leave your four month old baby by itself?"

Yes. If my son, who is actually 8 months THANKYOUVERYMUCH~!, was asleep or in a location I felt was safe for him to be while I briefly stepped out of the room, I totally WOULD leave him by himself for a short period of time. Probably EXACTLY 20-SOMETHING YEAR OLD FEMALE DID WITH HER PUPPY. Shock~!

"Keep believing I'm jealous of some person I've never heard of. I'm more interested in her dog than I am the owner who's name I never heard until today."

You're more interested in the dog? Do you have something to tell us, LAWRENCE?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

@12 mick: I just found out about darfur, & I still don't give a f***!

Poor puppy! I hope she didn't suffer. If she did, it's over now. Amanda, no more animals hon, you're not suited for it!

katy

Puppies don't go missing. They are only lost due to the irresponsibility of their owners!