Amanda Bynes --

My Puppy Dog is

DEAD

4/5/2011 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news about Amanda Bynes missing 4-month-old Pomeranian Little Angel ... she's no longer with the living.

Amanda Bynes Missing Dog

Bynes tweeted the gloomy news moments ago, saying, "Sad day....Little Angel is in heaven now. RIP I love you."

This morning, Bynes announced Little Angel went missing sometime yesterday -- and begged her Twitter followers to help her locate the young pup.

So sad.

0405_amanda_bynes_little_angel

Lib

Amanda was too busy getting her nails done.

sc1432

Condolences...How and why would a 4 month ole puppy just die like that?
I am guessing she took this dog for his shots, and the vet looked him/her over for any health issues.. So, unless this dog was run over or killed on purpose this makes not much sence.

Dogs are so much better then people there love is unconditional. As long as you feed them, give them water and attention and love they will not talk back, not nag, or complain..SOUNDS BETTER TO HAVE A DOG THEN A HUSBAND or wife,

YOLK

HOW DID IT DIE???

If sense were common everyone would have it.

...& I don't care about anyone else's false indignant righteousness for that matter. Don't hang your crap on me, I don't accept it. Rest in Peace, puppy!

menykats

I believe our pets have souls and go to Heaven. I know my cat is going straight to Heaven when his time comes. He is a lot better person right now than I am.

Sonja

I wonder how much wander room this little puppy had around the house... wondering if they couldn't find him because he fell in a pool or hot tub, garden pond, off a balcony...chewed an electrical cord in the house or yard. You'd think a dog so small that was 'out' of the home probably would be taken or eaten by something not 'found' dead.

Nostradamus

C'Mon TMZ, what happened to the dog? Did Wile E. Coyote get him er what?

Cartman

Next time get a goldfish and see if you can keep from killing that.

Martin

LOL LOL LOL it's a DOG helo??

durkee

PLEASE DONT HAVE KIDS....

Leigh Ann

If you're too irresponsible to protect an animal please don't get one. This makes me sick. Yep, we can all agree Ed is a souless ass. Hope you "disappear" Ed. No one will miss you.

Bubbles The Chimp

Was this her real dog or just one of those rent-a-mutt deals the pathetic celebs have for a week, like Paris Hilton does?

dd

I don't think she is puppy owner material...geez 4 months she should have done better.

Mulder

This is a prime example of why female "celebrities" with no brain should not be allowed to have a pet. She's irresponsible for losing the dog.

She was probably too busy doing her hair and nails to notice it was gone, and then she finds it dead, but doesn't mention how it died or where it was found.

The ASPCA should intervene and take her to court for animal cruelty to stop her from ever owning another pet.

e33

Dog's don't go to heaven, only humans btw. Maybe you don't read the bible and just an Ignorant christian like them all