Amanda Bynes --

My Puppy Dog is

DEAD

4/5/2011 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news about Amanda Bynes missing 4-month-old Pomeranian Little Angel ... she's no longer with the living.

Amanda Bynes Missing Dog

Bynes tweeted the gloomy news moments ago, saying, "Sad day....Little Angel is in heaven now. RIP I love you."

This morning, Bynes announced Little Angel went missing sometime yesterday -- and begged her Twitter followers to help her locate the young pup.

So sad.

0405_amanda_bynes_little_angel

Shread

Amanda should NOT own a pet. She's a complete Moron who can't even wipe her own a$$. Total POS!

mike

I thought i was reading perez hilton for a minute...

Carl

There are a HUGE number of coyotes in the LA area. Most celebrities live up in the hills near wilderness areas. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if the dog became a meal for a neighborhood coyote.

Mike H

That dog is now probably the appetiser at the neighborhood Vietnamese food joint !!! RIP !!!

mat

The dog is not in heaven..dogs don't have souls..they just die!!!

________________________________________________________________

And you know this how? I don't believe humans have souls. If they did surely they would be more compassionate and respectful of all life.

Criss

That's very sad. My heart goes out to Amanda.

Criss

The dog is not in heaven..dogs don't have souls..they just die!!!

Posted at 5:20 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by Ed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you know this because you've died how many times?

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Nobody (or pets) goes to heaven or hell. They are imaginary places that are talked about in a fictional tale called the bible.

Marcy

I agree with Reality Bites. I've had my small dogs for 12 yrs now because I've kept a very good eye on them or if I'm away, I make sure someone else does the same!

billy cema

So sad! And the little dog looks so pensive, as if it had a premonition!

sparkygirl91

It is sad, poor little thing. BUT like children, if you can't take care of them properly, no pets.

aquanet

#80. You got bigger problems than this poor dead dog. What's your problem?

That kind of hostility says a lot about you. Perhaps a weekend on Fire Island will help you work out your festering issues.

mkope1

Guess she needed some publicity,since nobody gives her any roles!!Oh i forgot she retired from acting!lol had to kill a dog cause ur career is dead so sad!Amanda(midget head)Bynes!

anonymous

awww I feel for you Amanda... I'm so sorry

mkope1

With a name like Aquanet i have a feeling you have been to fire island.Wearing assless chaps and a leather vest like your dad used 2!lol keep ur inner thoughts 2 urself polesmoker!