Amanda Bynes --

My Puppy Dog is

DEAD

4/5/2011 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news about Amanda Bynes missing 4-month-old Pomeranian Little Angel ... she's no longer with the living.

Amanda Bynes Missing Dog

Bynes tweeted the gloomy news moments ago, saying, "Sad day....Little Angel is in heaven now. RIP I love you."

This morning, Bynes announced Little Angel went missing sometime yesterday -- and begged her Twitter followers to help her locate the young pup.

So sad.

0405_amanda_bynes_little_angel

queeenava

look I don't like those little rats they dont live long but I guess it's just a opinion sorry about that

Frank

Her dog was like a child to her. Bless the dog's soul. There is a heaven for animals. What kind of idiot would say otherwise I don't know. Our pets are sometimes more comforting than spouses or children. So there. All animals are blessed by god.

Carelesswhisper

Bret....it's obvious you were abused as a child growing up in the trailor park....

cfrs

If there is no body or remains than how does Amanda know it's in heaven? Maybe someone has her and she is in a new home.
Don't be so negative. If she has the remains than I am truly sorry for her loss.

Kimberly

People stop blaming her for being "unattentive". I have a dog and a siamese cat. My cat thinks he is a dog (i.e. plays fetch, sits when I tell him to and actually opens cabinets and doors!) Last summer, one evening I went outside and my cat bolted out the door, he was missing in the New Hampshire woods for three days! I was devastated and blamed myself. I got a trap at the SPCA and put his favorite, tuna, in the trap. Early morning three days later I took my dog out, my dog started barking and leading me to the back deck (my dog is half beagle half rottweiler and she is a pointer and wonderful hunter). Trying to open the screen door on my deck was my beautiful blue eyed lynx point siamese cat. He survived the wilderness thank God. I had neighbors calling me (after I had put signs up around the neighborhood with my cat's picture notifying the neighbors he was missing)saying to me that there is a predator in the woods and 4 cats were missing! I thought my cat was a goner for sure. Anyways, point being any pet can escape the safety of your home. Especially Amanda living in California with all the coyotes in the hills, there wasn't much hope to begin with. My heart goes out to Amanda.

Public, stop being so judgemental and harsh. Anyone that loses a pet especially one that young has got to be heartbreaking.

mariana diaz

FOR ALL PET LOVERS:
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND HELP SPREAD IT TO HELP ZIGGY REJOIN HIS FAMILY!

GREG MOORE

i lost my guy at x miss he was a pom loved that dog jersey sh
ore guy greg

Jbo

Poor Amanda. Puppies are quick, small and sneaky and I'm sure Amanda NEVER in her wildest dreams wanted this. Be nice to her she lost a baby.

I had a pom for 13 years (RIP) - they have a strong mind of their own...

dave

Im not trying to be crass but how did little doggie die? Road kill? Time heals all. Hang in there.

denise hutson

does anyone know what happened?? Amanda, if you are reading this, what happened?

QJordon

I read this wrong. I thought it said her ***** was dead, not puppy.

My bad.

Mark

probably killed itself

mike is a retard

sorry to read the pup died and Mike you sir are an *******, let's hope karma get's you good!

chris

sorry for your loss I guess people dont understand a pet is part of the family let amanda greive in peace!!!!

mikka

the angel you dog i know so going body dead for all sad u love you :( ??