Bristol

HUGE Payday for

Teen Pregnancy Work

4/5/2011 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin BANKED more than $262 thousand in 2009, for her role as a spokesperson for a teen pregnancy prevention campaign.

0405_bristol_palin_tmz_bn
 The former "Dancing With The Stars" contestant became an ambassador for The Candie’s Foundation in 2009 when she was 18 ... just a few months after giving birth to her son, Tripp ... and according to tax documents, the job PAID OFF.

The foundation’s website says Bristol "plays an important role by helping other teens understand the incredible challenges teen parents face, and encouraging them to wait until they are socially and financially independent to start their families.”

According to the website, Bristol is still working for the organization.

Jen

She and the people who support her are exactly what is wrong with the World. She and her supporters should DIAF.

Sonja

What a joke, she gets paid over 200K because she got pregnant by 'practicing' only abstinence. She has no clue what it's like be a teen mother.. she has hired help and is making way more money for nothing than any working mother, married OR single.

Barb

@43. You misspelled paid. Since getting paid is what the Conservatives know something about, you should at least learn to spell it.

frankentit

That is sooo cool! Now she can gay marry Mike Vick! Boycott the NFL if you like dogs!

frank

When will she stop hiding her new baby? She had to be pregnant on DWTS She just kept getting fatter and fatter. Also strong rumors coming from Alaska that she is Trig's mother instead of Sarah. These people are just evil.

t

SH(T i can talk to teens about freaking abstinence...how long do i need to abstain to give this talk? i have never had a child can i do this job for that money?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

that foundation is paying this airhead the money to get in with the mom in hopes someday it pays off for them.
thats how it works

Smarter Human

@38,

I was being facetious with the 2013. Duh! It sailed right over your lop-sided rethuglican head! hahaha..what a moron.

Here ya go, dumb a$$

Gale

For all of you out there bitching and moaning, ask yourself this, "If someone or some company offered me $262K to talk about something that I feel I have some expertise in but would cause others to speak ill of me, would I accept that offer?" If you can truthfully answere that question, "No, I wouldn't.", then feel free to continue bitching and moaning. If not, quit your bitchin'.

smashley

WTF!?!? seriously? man i messed up not getting knocked up. FML.

Sammie

Good for her. At least she's doing something positive. So all the people who hate her on here, what have YOU done lately for society?

efnsteve

HAHA, look at all of the (poor) haters......(see what I did there)

It takes most of you about 9 years to make that kind of money. So again I say HAHA.

Jodi

Wait...let me get this straight. A teenager(I don't care whose daughter she was)who had a baby out of wedlock was picked to be a spokesperson for a teen pregnancy prevention campaign AND was paid big bucks to do it. WTF!!!!

FLO

I would harldy call banking more than $262 thousand STRUGGLING.

Wayne's world

Didn't she take the abstinence oath? What a sham.