Bristol

HUGE Payday for

Teen Pregnancy Work

4/5/2011 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin BANKED more than $262 thousand in 2009, for her role as a spokesperson for a teen pregnancy prevention campaign.

0405_bristol_palin_tmz_bn
 The former "Dancing With The Stars" contestant became an ambassador for The Candie’s Foundation in 2009 when she was 18 ... just a few months after giving birth to her son, Tripp ... and according to tax documents, the job PAID OFF.

The foundation’s website says Bristol "plays an important role by helping other teens understand the incredible challenges teen parents face, and encouraging them to wait until they are socially and financially independent to start their families.”

According to the website, Bristol is still working for the organization.

Conservatives are Cowards

At least Charlie Sheen has the self-respect to not make his money ranting and raving against drug use, eccentricity and the like.

I just hope that no organizations that receive taxpayer money wasted OUR money on having this hypocritical piece of trash speak "out" against teen pregnancy. I mean, what kind of "deterrent" is it when people see some unskilled, uneducated, unmarried hillbilly making more than a quarter-mil a year based on nothing more than she had a kid as a teen while her half-wit mom was ranting against it and denying funding to people similarly situated to her immoral daughter?

These people set a TERRIBLE EXAMPLE for ANYONE, child, teen or adult. The Palins are the perfect example of America's biggest problems: the value placed upon unqualified sanctimony and the creation of heroes out of hypocrites.

Save it up, kid, because you're never going to have a REAL JOB.

Anita

at least my tax paying dollars aren't paying for her to sit at home and pop out kids. At least she is taking the money she makes and paying cash for a house instead of drinking or snorting it away in Las Vegas like the rest of them. Really you can dislike her mom all you want but what you hate the most about Bristol is that she's not a train wreck!

PhillipP

So the girl with the GED gets plenty of cash for having sex. Sounds like a hooker to me.

Dino

Her paid should have been $2,000 for the chit chat about it and the $260...,000 donated to teen in troubles charity ... so that would be something remarkable from her !!!

Where's KOOKY?

Oh, Geez, puddy #78!!!! LMFAO @ your WONDERFUL post!

GREAT JOB! You should be writing for Letterman....

(And for those who don't quite get it, puddy wrote this VERY tongue-in-cheek!)

jpierce26

I am glad that Bristol has done well for herself. Most teen mom's are out flipping burgers or getting knocked up again. I was a teen mom at 17, and yes, I am making it well known to my children that although they are never a mistake and I love them with all my heart, how not waiting until I was older and more financially stable made it harder on all of our lives and that I have no one to blame but myself. I want my daughters to learn from my experiences and to be able to preach against it, I am a firm believer of having to have gone through the experience yourself. Good job Bristol. I finished college, got my degrees and now I am able to provide the life I should have given my oldest daughter back when I got pregnant with her. I wish you the best of luck for sure and don't listen to all the negative feedback!What do they want you to do? You can't change the past....do they want you to sit at home and cry? Go flip burgers? be on wellfare? Or can people finally look at something that happened that was negative that became a positive and congragulate someone for a change? People make negative choices with not positve outcomes all the time....all the time....everyone. She was not a whore....Is not a whore, and I wish people would stop ragging on her all the time. She is one of the few that has rose from the typical stereotype of a "teen mom".

always

#51 agree with you , no record of Sarah giving birth any place in Alaska. Bristol was out of school for months at that time. No one in any medical book has mono for 6 mos. The mother had affairs , the father has affairs, not saw at check out lane a paper say's he has a love child. They are liars and she will never be president. They are living in a dream world. Her kids are on here under phony names. Sarah has never stayed home long enough to be a decent mother figure. It's all about the almighty dollar with this family.Sarah is a quitter and is dumber then a box of rocks to get elected to dog house manager.

Rae

I guess Bristol Palin only helps people if she gets over-paid to do it. Hey teens! Don't be like me and get pregnant at 17. Someone with more money than brains will pay you more money than most people make in 10 years, if you do. Great message.

Dr D

If you want to practice abstinence (or want to prolong but about to ***), imagine Bristol Palin's face.

Puckett

What a mockery this foundation has made of itself. Who will be next years spokeswomen, MTV's "teen mom"?

Disgusting...

always

Where did she get those ugly 1950's glasses at the local dollor store ?

Kim

Why is Bristol so big. She looks terrible and a lot older then she is. Bristol needs to lose weight.

Basel

Not a very elaborate way to launder money for SP.

JeffTheFan

I'm guessing Mom negotiated the deal for her...there are stories coming out every so often that Gov. Palin won't do certain gigs unless conditions are met, i.e., first class air travel and hotel rooms, and let's not forget the hair and makeup stylist(s?)she had along when she "worked" on that reality show of hers, "Sarah Palin's Alaska". The kid should get expenses, and little more. That's what most celebs get paid for lending their names to charitable and philanthropic causes.

Jules

BIRTH CONTROL!! I'm sick of low lives having kids they cant afford and forcing me to pay for their children with my tax dollars. If you have no $ close your legs or get some birth control asap. As far as Bristol and all the Palins go...what a joke. Has no talent, is a "spokesperson" for telling teen girls to not have kids like she did.. i didn't know that was worth a quarter of a million dollars, this is like Snookie speaking at Rutgers. America is getting stupider by the minute. Palin family just die in Alaska already!