Britney Spears' Drug Tests

Wanted by Ex-Friend

4/5/2011 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' former BFF Sam Lutfi is demanding the results of drug tests the pop star underwent three years ago -- in hopes they will help him defeat Brit's mom in court.

0405_sam_britney_EX_TMZ-01

In the motion -- filed in L.A. County Superior court -- Lutfi claims he needs the tests to support his defamation lawsuit against Britney, her mom and her dad.

He's suing over several claims Lynne Spears made in her book, "Through the Storm"  -- among them that he tried to "drug Britney into a coma."

In the docs, Lutfi also asks for access to reports filed by Britney's child visitation monitors -- claiming they can refute accusations he cut Brit's phone wires and disabled her cars.

GG

WTF - why is this looser still around. Please, go away and ruin your own life.

Hello is anybody in there?

Wonder why they never made the test result public? Maybe cause she failed it? If I was Britney I would be scared of it goes public if i failed it.

rocky

What a loser.

What the?!?

If Britney failed the test then that would lose the case for said loser.

Jim in Cali

What about if we find out she didn't fail her drug tests? I think her problem during that time was that she wouldn't take the drug test within the certain amount of time.

Julie

Remember, this is Michael Lohan's buddy.

T

I hate this piece of dog $&*%

Marty

He wants the test? Does that mean he wants the actual urine and not just the results?

Sounds a bit weird and kinky.

Jim in Cali

I think this guy is a douche bag with bad intentions but I doubt he was drugging her into a coma. What would that accomplish since you can't make money off a dead Britney since he never had financial control of her estate. I guess you could make the case that is what he was trying to gain but that would have been tough to do.

I kind of want to see the drug tests so I hope they are released in court.

Pua

She and the family don't have this dipwad wannabe around for a reason...it takes some nerve and stupidity to attempt to make a family unprotect themselves against someone who has been forced out and away for possibly endangering one of the family...

drew

I thought this camel jockey left the USA . What a jackass ****ing punk.

DeeDee

Dude........really?? Once a loser always a loser.......you're a douche bad!! Get over it already........the well has run dry!

aa

this man two words - get lost!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

WHERE'S THAT CLIP OF THE GUY THAT SAID:
"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! Show that to luft " That made me LMAO!

Areader

Go back to the Middle East Osamah Lutfi!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments