Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

Liz

When the shoe fits..........or looks like, sounds like, smells like a duck.

DEFINITION:NOUN:LOSER

One that fails to win:

One who takes loss in a specified way

One that fails consistently, especially a person with bad luck or poor skills

One that is bad in quality:

SYNONYMS: LOSER

noun
One that fails completely: bust, failure, fiasco, washout. Informal: dud, flop, lemon. Slang: bomb.

Sad sad

"After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

crickets

Hotwheelz

it's a shame in dragging his family's name through the mud!

Kari

He blamed his failed show all on the people of Detroit--but he completely changed the show after he bombed in Detroit--which means even HE knew it was bad and not the fault of the people of Detroit. If it had been all their fault, he wouldn't of changed it. Either way, his future is bleak.

Lori

Uh Oh..somebody woke "matheus" up from his coma...hey maybe matheus, Ray Ray and Kpuss could all make a road trip to CHUCKLES next clown show...oh I'm sorry, he's turned to blue light special K-Mart style selling of his "Patent Pending" warlock "sayings'! Oh YEA!!!!

JustASayin

Agree Kari. Chucky Cheeze molded in Detroit on his own. The crowd was just not going to sit and accept the fact that he was giving them nothing. Chucky built this whole thing up as some huge show. "The Violent Torpedo Of Truth"! I'm a Warlock! I'm Winning!! Let's face it, you'd expect something big.

Soooo...I guess Chucky's warlock, winning, torpedo of truth is...chit chatting in a chair... Hmm..

So tell me, give me one actual reason, anyone. What makes this man a 'Warlock'? Give me one truthful reason, I really want to know. Anyone?

bka62223

WOW!!! His 1 1/2 succesful shows sound so stimulating.... duh... not!!! I don't know who's more pathetic, Charlie or the morons that paid to see his epic lameness!!! Such entertainment. " Hey Charlie... do the T-shirt vendor thing again " !!! Our country is on it's last breath...

jkerch

Yeah, it's Detroits fault that his show sucked so bad. For people that say Detroit is such a crap hole, have you been to Cleveland latey?

kimd

Who are these idiots paying good money to see this loser?All people are doing is encouraging a nutjob to be even more self-centered and self destructive.

Autumn_in_Michigan

PDPopDiva Sheen's fave expressions -- in addition to winning -- bitchin and gnarly. Is he a 15 year old girl from the 80s?

Tweety

Still miss the funniest TV show - 2.5 Men. I heard Jon Cryer has a new gig...How about the other cast members?

how lame

I would rather hear about Emilio.

Barry Limbaugh

The audience is chanting F*ck that B*tch about Denise Richards ?-His ex and the mother of his kids ? Now that ain't cool !

Melissa

seriously lets be honest, this is funny and all, for a 5th grader, this man is 45 years old and talking about warlocks and winning **** he made up in his head. This is beyond insane. Did I mention he is a 45 year old man. GROW UP CHARLIE SHEEN. THE hookers I mean dear god how dare I, goddesses are not with you for your 45 year old prick. get for real war loser

Lori

Wow...relaying questions from the crowd to the almighty CHUCKLES? Whats wrong, is he so old that he's hard of hearing? Or is he afraid to take their questions directly?...sounds like a real snooze fest...and the audience sounds brilliant, calling his ex a b*tch? Boy...that takes big balls... ahahahahahahaha