Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

Dan

He told them everything they wanted to hear.They dont buy that in Detroit,a little smarter crowd

native detroiter

"ok native detroiter...

we get the damn point... you don't need to cut & paste it 42 times

Posted at 1:44 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by Squeaky Shoes"

My post showed up twice that I've seen and I'm sorry about that, it was an accident. If it really did show up closer to the 42 times you claim I don't see them, if they were removed before I could then I'm deeply sorry, I don't know how it happened. I would find that irritating too.

AgentBlonde

All right, Charlie! Knew you could get this show on the road, moving in a #WINNING direction.

And hater James, IMO you are still a homosexual who hates women, and secretly wants to do Charlie Sheen with your mouth very desperately. Lori is probably Scotch-taping the peeling paint back onto her single-wide as of this moment.

Posted at 7:56 AM on Apr 6, 2011 by AgentBlonde
===================================================

Ahhh...the dim witted (I'll suck the chrome off a trailer hitch) AGENT BLUH is BACK!

Tell me, did you finish "The Crackhead Chronicles" You were writing for the Aspen Film fest? Or did you slip into a medicated coma and dream of CHUCKLES calling you to be one of his on the road tramps?

What happen to your "Cut and Paste... I Love Chuckles" diatribe? catch too much flack with it? Thought so.

Posted at 10:36 AM on Apr 6, 2011 by Lori
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lori, you sound like one ugly, unaccomplished loser. Have another box of doughnuts; that should make up for the ongoing failure that is your life.

Camilla R

"The real truth is that Emilio was always the hot Brother and Charlie the ugly one. i bet emilio is still looking hot!"

Oh yeah, he got the brain AND the looks..He is hot!..Charlie that tooth loose and bold drugaddict, well, he is not as much as hot...he is like a cheap skanky ho ....Emilio is much more classy...LOVE him!

Chaps

12 Easy crack toke steps, and you too can go from

Sheenius to Puny Peenius!

Lisa

I feel like I am at the base of a building watching Sheen standing on the roof while the rest of the world screams "JUMP! JUMP!"

I guess he doesn't realize the world is laughing at him. Poor dude.

TeeJayH

I deflect his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" with my "Passive Defense Mechanism of Disgust". Patent that you coke addled lunatic!!

Sue Enright

Wow, didn't hear one funny or interesting thing, quoted. Cleveland must be really desperate for entertainment. I agree, it is like Groundhog Day. Same tired old phrases, different city.

Chaps

Chuckles is fixin to get another cartoon tattoo

Calvin peeing on Detroit, his wives, and his dog!

Chaps

BREAKING NEWS

Charlie Sheen to get new tattoo on tour!

See the artwork here!

Chaps

Chuckles tattoo "Back in 15 minutes"

Obviously he was gone too long, a Crack Addict took up residence in his absence!

teo

Why is it that "Charlie" is the one that did a ****ty show in Detroit, which in turn causes him to totally revamp his show over night, but it's somehow Detroit's fault? F*ck Charlie Sheen, that spoiled, rich, junkie. Seriously, how can people support a guy that waves a knife at his wife and shames his family like that?

Ben

Doesn't say much for Cleveland, does it?

Gonne Yeats

Cleveland! The magnetic center of vapidity! [Betty White excluded].

suibne

soon now, this show will be over.
suibne

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments