Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

shadow

I have no Idea why Charlie is doing this tour of his ?? I only hope it makes him Happy, Happier than getting drunk and putting a drug up your nose. After all his marriages and failures at family, I can only hope he comes to the Wisdom Wall someday and sees its writing and teachings. Is it that! that keeps my praying for him. Love ya Bro All my best Charlie *..... shadow

Paul

Charlie Sheen is a friggin' a$$. and the idiots who are paying to see him are bigger a$$es$.

amanda

i love 2 and a half men hire sheen back and make ore episodes

giantslor

It's amazing how many people will cheer when a celebrity pretends to like your city.

kevin

why is Sheen waering a San Francisco hate if he's in Cleveland ?

Linus

Another great example that CDC should start treating Insanity as a contagious disease.

It starts with symptoms of arrogance, spread throughout multiple spots in the nation.
Quickly all patients start displaying their blindly ignorance of actually leaving in a quasi-normal society
At the final stages, all patients start finding each other and start to show strong signals of stupidity, followed by a natural case of popular histeria. That's when that all found their leader..
At this point, historically, the only treatment had been the invasion of Europe through Normandy.
I feel relief that at least that focal point is Holywood, so TMZ is our CNN.

tnish

Detroit is the worst city in the US...

abby

Well, a fool and his/her money is soon parted.
Anyone wasting any money on Sheen is surely foolish.
The man doesn't need a tour -- he needs psychiatric help.

DERR UFO

these comments are funny, we have it appears a new Hunter Thompson gonzo reporter from the rim near the VOID in charlie sheen...who can complain about that ???

Frankling

If Charlie Sheen got a standing ovation for his juvenile tripe, standing ovations come pretty cheap these days. I have to assume that the American Entertainment Group (AEG - the same ones who locked Michael Jackson into an unfulfillable contract) packed the auditorium for him. I wouldn;t go to his show if the tickets were free.

tony mayhew

hey charlie!! just wanted to drop you a line of support. you are the coolest **** since sliced bread! i was just released from prision in wyoming,and i speak for all the inmates when i say,**** these sheepeople who are so ****ing led by what the media wants these *******s to believe about you.these peckerheads in society are so jealous of you,i laugh at these pukes!more power to you my friend.ihope the best for you charlie,keep on bucking the system,we love you just the way you are buddy!keep on winning my friend.you got em by the balls!:)

b

ALWAYS knows HOW to...no foo..crazy? LIKE A...n so it goes...maybe indicative of HOW far the *$*@ has goooonee...STILL able to 'pull' w/all the *$*@ OTHER stuff goin on..MAYBE IS THE...How many DIYer movements to web to...Yeahhh...Hey...

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41