Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

sosista

am really disappointed in this guy he isn't funny anymore he is just rude and disgusting, will never watch his shows again.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Well, the truth of the matter is that (for once) he is absolutely right.

What is unbeliveable is that the audience is still sitting there. Wow.

Posted at 6:27 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by real deal

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are absolutely right of course - why in heaven's name would we expect a crowd that can be induced to chant "**** that Bitch" would have the sense to realize when they've been had?

Perhaps what we are witnessing is the winnowing away of the casual "fan" who was waiting to buy a ticket or who sold or trashed their tickets after the reviews started from the hard core fan base.

Chaps

Too bad Snooki didnt show, this lame ass gig could up the talent a notch or two so easy...

mimi

"DUH CHARLIE" COULD OPEN FOR "THE DICE MAN" AND THEY COULD HAVE A GNARLY, BITCHIN TIME.

Chaps

Ticket sales were poor so Chuckles gave away 7 gram rocks with each stub!

HardRock

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he screamed back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

.....

Ok, surely even Cleveland doesn't like to get insulted.

ADDICTED

Yet ANOTHER COMMENT...

I have you're money...Don't know why people spent money on it, but for Charlie to keep "rubbing it in" isn't gonna make him any new friends anytime soon.

Smitty

Post # 50
That aint what your momma said.

Holly

He's just going around the country spewing his hate, and fools that paid to listen are targeted with insults

Chaps

mimi

OOOPS - I take it you didnt hear what Diceman had to say about the clown?

AND that was from DICE - LMAO

Linda2

He must be paying people to show up and stay.

Smitty

Post # 50
That aint what your sister said.

Smitty

Post # 50
That aint what your grandma said.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Can Charlie (and/or his people) get in trouble for inciting people? I would feel very threatened if I was Denise Richards and learned a crowd was chanting that about me.....

Posted at 6:20 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by K

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a very good question. Maybe you'd like to post that question to TMZ's Legal Friday or some other TMZ Q & A.

Meanwhile, read the article here at TMZ about Denise being in the Bahamas with the girls for the duration. Any wonder why?

Chaps

I hope Cleveland enjoys "Charlie's Blow me one more time" Tour!