Charlie Sheen -- Crowd Goes WILD In Cleveland

4/6/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen KILLED IT in Cleveland Tuesday night ... finishing a 2 hour performance with a STANDING OVATION!!!

0331_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01

Spies in the audience tell TMZ the crowd went insane when Sheen first walked on to the stage and instantly began chanting, "F**K DETROIT."

Sheen once again "performed" with the help of a moderator -- who fired off some questions to the Warlock and even took suggestions from audience members ... who screamed out topics throughout the night,

We're told security was "extremely tight" throughout the theater -- especially in the backstage area.

Here's a blow-by-blow on how things went down:

5:17 PM PDT: Charlie walks on to the stage sporting a Cleveland Indians jersey. The crowd goes wild.

5:26 PM: A heckler just asked Sheen, "Where's your coke?" He replied, "In your pocket!"

5:35 PM: Charlie is showing off a t-shirt that reads, "SHEENIUS."

5:45 PM: After several people asked Charlie about Emilio Estevez ... he responded, "Don't you guys want to hear about me?"

5:47 PM: One audience member tells us, "The show is one huge vehicle to sell merchandise, he is hocking everything he can on stage."

5:50 PM: Another audience chant -- this time directed towards Charlie's ex Denise Richards ... with people yelling, "F**K THAT B*TCH"

6:07 PM: Charlie says he's not an actual warlock -- but explained, "I have been able to spin magic the past couple of weeks ... you guys all bought tickets without knowing a damn thing about this show."

6:29 PM: Charlie is ready for hecklers -- someone screamed at him and he shouted back, "Leave, I already got your money!"

6:35 PM: Charlie talks about having a "terrible stuttering problem" when he was 8. He says, "Stuttering taught me how to listen, which we all have forgotten about."

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"

6:50 PM: Charlie says, "I've had a ball in Cleveland. I should move here ... is anyone hiring?" Unemployment jokes kill in Cleveland.

6:55 PM: Crowd goes nuts when Charlie puts on an Indians hat, and then gives his dad props ... asking, "How many 'Apocalypse Now' fans are here? Martin Sheen, ever hear of him ... he's the coolest guy on the planet."

7:00 PM: Big finish -- Charlie says, "F**k Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning?"  He closes with, "I love you all goodnight!" ... and walks off to a standing ovation."

Sounds like a full 180 from the opening night disaster in Detroit.

Autumn_in_Michigan

We're told security is "extremely tight" -- especially in the backstage area.

6:40 PM: The goddesses just walked out on stage. We're told Charlie just pointed to audience members who are smoking weed and said, "That's winning!"

Well, I guess we know what the security is for - and it ain't for making sure the citizens of Cleveland abide the law.

And, people wonder how Charlie gets away with violating the "no smoking in public" bans. Money talks.

Chaps

Smitty

Who cares if Chuckles has aids!? He has the money for medicine.

I dont know about all the hookers he dips his wick in though.

So thats a real crap shoot, and CRAP is the operative word!

hahaha

whoever goes to these shows are complete morons
Toronto crowd wont stand for his crap
they will eat the **** out of him if he keeps up with the current show....
wont even do a second scheduled show....scalps cant even give tix away here.
c sheen is such a loser....one step from doin reality show with Snooki.

thestones

I love it. Less than two months ago he's boasting that he doesn't need Lorre, CBS, or Two Men. He's a "fricken rock star".

Now he's publicly stating he want's his job back a "Men"...like a spoiled kid who knows he messed up and want's to pretend all is better.

People, two months ago, he cared less about you or the show. Only himself.

tgrfan42069

Well at least he finds ways to support his kids...

Posted at 6:57 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by dd
---------
that could be said for a hooker also..doesnt mean its cool or right.

HardRock

6:48 PM: Charlie asks, "How many 'Two and a Half Men' fans are here, and who wants to see me back on it?" Do I want to be back on it? Well f**k yeah I do! I made them 5 billion!"
-----------
And he made 2 mil an episode. What a little whiner. He aint no Jon Cryer.

sosista

too funny Charlie obviously has sobered up long enough to realize how much he screwed up mouthing off about warner bros and CBC now he is hinting about wanting back on 2-1/2 men. He must think they will beg him back.

Chaps

How many 7 gram rocks can Chuckles toke?

Enough to kill Two and a half men!

Old joke, true story!

Autumn_in_Michigan

People, two months ago, he cared less about you or the show. Only himself.

Posted at 7:01 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by thestones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, and he is attempting to solicit the aid of the public in helping convince WB to hire him back. The same public he is hurling insults at in the very next breath.

I think that arbitration with WB is not going well for him.

Chaps

Chuckle Ho grovels for his job back, but a cupla nights ago his whores burned a mock 2.5 men shirt.

Is that Warlock Communication skillz? Cuz its the FUBAR speakin, dude!

Hello is anybody in there?

In the Soviet Union crowd goes crazy when half man,crackhead,bowling shirt wearing man named Charlie puts on an Indians hat phenomenon no? Now laugh

dd

@128 Uhhhh A Hooker? He's not doing anything illegal, he found a legal way to make more cash...

Smitty

Hey Chappy, did you get that joke from a cracker jack box? I heard that one three weeks ago from this fat bastard at work.

Autumn_in_Michigan

-----------
And he made 2 mil an episode. What a little whiner. He aint no Jon Cryer.

Posted at 7:02 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by HardRock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No he ain't - Joh Cryer would be the one - the only one - who actually won an Emmy for his acting on 2 &1/2 Men.

Some dude

Obvious pandering finish to a city whose sports teams are a bigger joke than he is.