Charlie Sheen -- The Countdown to Cleveland

4/5/2011 7:08 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After bombing in Detroit and rebounding in Chicago, Charlie Sheen was photographed in Cleveland moments ago .... where he's hours away from going on stage for CRUCIAL show #3 of his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" tour.

0405_charlie_sheen_spl263980_007_splash

Now that ticket sales have slowed down ... it seems tonight's show could make or break the rest of Charlie's tour.

Sheen is scheduled to take the stage at 5 PM PST.

Stay tuned ...

thestones

Geez he looks bad.
People still willing to support him. He comes here to Columbus tomorrow. Think I'll donate $100 to abuse/drug shelters instead of wasting on self absorbed person.

People, Charlie don't care about you..never did. He's NEVER done any type of concert show in his life. He's used to arriving on soundstage, repeat lines written for him (bet he misses that now after his shows), then go home. This is alien to him? HE'S JOBLESS, ONLY TRYING TO CASH IN AND GET MONEY. I THINK HE PROVED THAT SATURDAY IN DETROIT BY YELLING, BOASTING, THEN BASHING THEM IN CHICAGO.

The guy is cluelessss.....

Lori

Uhm...Frank? you might want to check your dosage.

Holly

Reduced from private jets to a bus! The horror!!!

Autumn_in_Michigan

==================================================
You can't trademark STUPID and CHUCKLES has cornered the market on stupid.

Posted at 4:32 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by Lori

~~~~~~~~

LOL so Chuckles has finally caught on to what we've been saying here since weeks ago that he blew it when he failed to trademark his catch phrases - as Harvey said - right out of his mouth? I guess losing his bid to prohibit others who beat him to the market from profiting finally sunk in. Well, better late then never I guess.

thestones

Clueless...makin it up as he goes along.
Thought just cause of millions of twitters and youtubers...he thought everybody was onboard for his "Torpedo Tour". Well Saturday proved not. So Charlie disappeared all day, tried a sit Q&A and talked about stuff we already know....clueless..

I don't know who's sicker/dumber...Charlie or the people paying to see him? Donate to a shelter, church, hospital, any charity before spending it on him.

Smitty

Good luck Charlie!!!! Love you.

thestones

@78

Those are pics of Martin (aren't they), so how can Emilio be older?

JustASayin

No, I have to agree with some of what Frank has said. I do feel sorry for Chucky. I really think he's in a manic state, perhaps suffering from bi-polar from the beginning. Would explain much of his problems. And he's certainly been surrounded by money grabbers w'their hands out.

I get more upset with the people who actually spend the money to sit and listen to his dribble and then act as though it's words spoken from a higher being. It reminds me of those people staring at a painted black square in a frame and saying things like "it shows depth", or "represents loneliness". All the while they don't want to admit to themselves it's just a stupid black square.

Lori

Well charlie ,
I am reading this True and untrue statement that the world seems to think.But you may look like hell but It will work itself out.
and all who cast the stone that you cast at him.
Ask your self each day what did i do wrong ever in life one or two times and god is on your side right. My mistakes to toss in the face.
NOT YOU TO CAST OR JUDGE AT ALL.
GOD BLESS HONEY LOVE YOU.

Posted at 4:20 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by Kristine
=====================================================

Sorry Kristine, I think you mistook T.M.Z. for T.B.N..that's on another site...look for the broad with purple hair...

and by the by? your mentioning "judging others" is exactly what you are doing when you wrote it, to OTHERS...see how that works? The "Blessings" part would have been sufficient :)

matheus

WINNING SHEEN

**** CHUCK LORRE

thestones

@94 and Chucky

Sad you say that, cause Charlie don't care about you. Can't you see that?

Anyway, ANY TRUTH TO RUMOR THAT NEW YORK IS WAITING TO BURY HIM??

Holly

@thestones
Charlie has two older brothers, Emilio Estevez (age 48) and Ramon Estevez (age 47),and a younger sister, Renée Estevez (age 44)

Hey Now

I agree with what Frank said. It makes me sad :(

Googie

Even if he had returned to 2 1/2 Men, it wouldn't have be the same knowing how troubled he really is. TV magic, along with a fabulous cast & crew that made Charlie a likable character.

Holly

Get ready for a riot in Boston