Charlie Sheen -- The Countdown to Cleveland

4/5/2011 7:08 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After bombing in Detroit and rebounding in Chicago, Charlie Sheen was photographed in Cleveland moments ago .... where he's hours away from going on stage for CRUCIAL show #3 of his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" tour.

0405_charlie_sheen_spl263980_007_splash

Now that ticket sales have slowed down ... it seems tonight's show could make or break the rest of Charlie's tour.

Sheen is scheduled to take the stage at 5 PM PST.

Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

NEO KORBEN

I THINK CHARLIE SHEEN SHOULD GO TO LIBYA AND MEET GADHAFI ,HE WILL DO BETTER JOB THAN A LOT OF POLITICIANS,HE MIGHT PERSUADED GADHAFI TO STEP DOWN OR LEAVE THE COUNTRY ,AND THERE WILL PEACE OVER THERE.BECAUSE ACTORS ARE WELL RESPECTED ALL OVER THE WORLD.

smd

Why oh why can't he just go die in a hole....really dude no one cares...you're old, ugly, drunk and stupid....just OD will ya!!!

misbehaven

as a native Detroiter I only have one thing to say to Charlie: we have no tolerance for stupidity..we tell em' like we see em' so if the good people of Detroit say you suck then by golly you do!!

thejones

Gee Charlie is looking very thin and pale what's up winner

Chicagoray

First off, the media spun that Chi stop way in his favor, the place wasn't even near half full so it was 'filled' with Sheen shills, as they were handing out tix for free, my buddy works at ABC across the street from Chi theater & he filled me in

It'll really be the mistake by the lake when he hits town...still mooching off a movie he made 20 years ago, 'hey remember me, big star from Major League....don't mind the crack worn out face that looks 60 years past its time!!' **Winning** i think not

Jazzlady

Charlie looks tired, thin and a bit angry.

Again he needs the love of God in his life. There would be a drastic change to the way he looks. Also, he needs to drink good, fresh, clean water. It's important to the human body along with fruits, vegetables, vitamins, love, peace and a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ who loves him!

Dr. Feelgood

He is obviously doing way to much mehamphetimine. Look at his sucked up face and how much older he looks. Doesnt anyone else see this? I run an outreach program. I have dozens of clients each day with the same addiction. Charlie get help.

Dr. Feelgood

tania villegas

well what can i say.. i love Charlie sheen.. hes funny as hell and very talented... He does needs help. But who r we to judge him.. may god be with him..

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8