'Ghost' Investigators -- Cast Away from 'Idol' Mansion

4/5/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Ghost Adventures" crew will NOT be allowed to investigate the "American Idol" mansion for paranormal activity -- because TMZ has learned, the owner is worried about their negative energy.

0401_ghost_adventures_EX

As we previously reported, the ghost seekers contacted people at "Idol" to investigate the mansion ... after the contestants living there claimed the place was haunted -- but we're told, the owner of the house quickly shut down the whole operation.

Zak Bagans -- lead paranormal investigator -- tells us, the owner was worried about all the ghost-infestation publicity ... and wanted to ward off any more possibly negative attention.

Bottom line -- the "Ghost Adventures" crew won't be exorcising "Idol" demons any time soon. Boo-hoo.

Marty

I like it when they scream like little girls. Such a masculine thing to do. I wonder if they act that way in front of their boyfriends?

Clayton Ziegler

Ya Zack Baggins is the joke? Hes smarter richer and has less body fat on his whole body then you do on your pinky finger...

Marty

Posted at 9:19 AM on Apr 5, 2011 by Clayton Ziegler:
"Ya Zack Baggins is the joke? Hes smarter richer and has less body fat on his whole body then you do on your pinky finger"

Clayton Ziegler

Posted at 9:40 AM on Apr 5, 2011 by Marty from Modesto
"Clayton...How can you make a generalization like that when you can't even imagine who is posting on TMZ? If you prefer skin and bones, I suggest you move to N. Korea or Africa and experience the starvation there."

I can make a generalization like that because Zak is THAT cool. I suggest you move to Zaks house so you can experience Zak ripping your head off.

Clayton Ziegler

Hey Chaz, I know one thing there not scared of, CASH! Get back to work ***...

lily

I for a long time have never considered myself a skeptic,and anyone whom questions that is showing how closeminded they are,I have had too many interesting things happen in my life to question the spiritual world.Had anyone really watched the show like i have every friday night at nine you would see there is no way they could make some of the things ive seen up.Not to mention the psychological reactions that probably not even the best actor could try to duplicate.PEOPLE FEAR WHAT THEY DONOT UNDERSTAND!I think Zak and his buddies are more comical and fun to watch than negative (and you are absolutely yummy Zak by the way).I say let them CHECK IT OUT and release whatever is there so the owner wouldnt HAVE problems.-I love you Zak!-your number one fan-Lily

Joanna

I just think that they should of had the chance 2 prove the contestants claims. But they r very stupid 4 not letting them

DerangedFaery

Hmmm...so my previously posted diagnosis was correct.When a house sits up empty for long periods of time a couple of things tend to happen.Bugs/spiders move in and the electrics degrade.It sounds like the roof was in bad shape to boot.

But the ghost of Adam Lamberts career was pretty entertaining.

Rachel founding member of PIROT(Paranormal Investigative Researh Org of Texas)
PIROT@gmx.us

Chad

This sucks. The owners are no fun. Any publicity is good publicity. I was looking forward to seeing this on idol. They could have milked it for what it was worth.

Lyn

Love those guys & what they do. Why all the hating on them??? They do what they do & they're diff. I like that. And watch again! They do get proof! Anyway...the owner doesn't want bad press? Too late! Let the guys in there, it'll help u! Maybe he doesn't want the camera crews in there to show us how bad the house really is...?

Lyn

Some of u need an attitude check! How dare u accuse someone of being gay. Who cares if he is or not? I don't think he is but so what! It's none of our biz anyway. I think he's great & so it the show. I really don't give a crap if he's gay or not. And I know what u closed minded hicks R thinking, no I'M NOT gay but again, who gives a crap if I am. And stop making fun of the way someone dresses too! Who do u guys think u r? Get a life!

Barry

Ghosts are real. People are fake. To say there aren't any ghosts is saying that you are heterosexua.

zzzzzz

i think ghost adventures is hottttttttt becuae i watch it every freakin day

lily

I love you Zak keep your head up they might not let you go there but there are alot of places that will,I enjoyed watching the GAC explore the Sacramento tunnels for the first time,no harm done.-I love you Zak -Your number one fan Lily in S>C

olivia hernandez

I love watching the Ghost Adventures they are the best show I have watch. Zak Bagans is hot and Nick Groff is a nice guy and Aaron Goodwin is funny :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments