Maksim

DROPS Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing'

4/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yep ... it happened.
040511_2fab_dwts_still

Kirstie Alley had to pick herself up off the ground last night after Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered a "charlie horse" type pain that made his leg give out.

Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim -- tweeting after the show, "I salute u... U r a gladiator .... A champion... I'm honored to be your partner."

Wellington

It wasn't Kirstie's fault. I wonder how much some of the people here weigh who are making fat jokes.

The woman is also 60 years old and is doing great.

Truth

KIRSTIE ALLEY IS THE WHITE WENDY WILLIAMS ---> JUST AS FULGY AND WEIGHS TWICE AS MUCH!! SURPRISED HE DINT BREAK A LEG, HAHA! SAD WHEN A COW FALLS ON ALL FOURS... TRUTH!!!

Darla

She's a cow as is Wendy Williams.

livereater

it's tough lifting a donkey up for a 3 minute dance. give him a break.

cregis

I thought Kirstie looked great, she looked like she had lost about 20 pounds which Maks said she would lose. Doubt her weight had anything to do with his muscle spasm.

cjs

The pros know no matter what happens you get up, smile and keep going !! Way to Go !!

TMZgossip

in the words of Howard Cosell

Down goes ALLEY
Down goes ALLEY
Down goes ALLEY

Stupid People Hater

You can just see the struggle in his face in that shot. He is literally lifting the weight of two of the other contestants during his routine with Kirstie.

Shelly Smith

The earthquake comment (19) is not only a cruel joke about Kirstie's weight but it is down right vicious especially to all those suffering in Japan right now!!!

Tinalouise

@Erica; you are a complete idiot!! Maks choreographs the dances stupid, so she does not "expect" anything! She does what he says and I just bet you are hideous inside and out,at least it sounds like it.

Stupid People Hater

I agree you should not be mean to fat people but you shouldn't enable them either. Being obese is just as unhealthy as smoking and look at the marketing going on against smoking.

Glynn

Good thing she didn't fall ON him!

PhillipP

Guess that Scientology diet isnt working. I would get a charlie horse also if I had to balance a Ford Fiesta on my thigh.

Muppet

I think Kirstie looks great for her age! I think she's suffered alot of self esteem issues and depression that was untreated which resulted in her gaining weight. People that judge others by looks alone are very shallow people indeed and most likely don't know what it's like to have true friends or really care about anyone. I feel sorry for them, they are the ones that are really losing in life. Must be awful to be so alone. Noone but yourself to love or be loved by.

Buh-Bye

Being that the show is LIVE, something like this is bound to happen. I thought the way Kirstie & Max picked themselves up and carried on spoke volumes about their character. Once they got back on track, they danced beautifully and the judges scores showed that. CONGRATULATIONS on showing grace under fire! GO KIRSTIE & MAX!