Maksim

DROPS Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing'

4/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yep ... it happened.
040511_2fab_dwts_still

Kirstie Alley had to pick herself up off the ground last night after Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered a "charlie horse" type pain that made his leg give out.

Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim -- tweeting after the show, "I salute u... U r a gladiator .... A champion... I'm honored to be your partner."

Judy G. Martin

I would bet that these sordid little people (and I mean little in personality, emotions, intellect, common sense, and looks) would quake in their shoes if they had to face Kirstie personally and say to her what they had written. They are stunted human beings who relish the anonymity of the internet because that's the only way they can feel powerful. In reality, they are only to be pitied.

Misty Milloy

She is doing a good job. Comeon cut her some slack. At least
she is nothing moving around like Frankenstein,aka Wendy Williams.

whatsgoingon

That looked like it hurt. They did GREAT! She looks GREAT and better all the time. I still can't believe she is 60! And from a woman that has always been 100 lbs, Stop being mean to the thick ladies.

Morgan

I always miss the good stuff!:(

LTBK

First off, Kirstie Alley is GORGEOUS. Always has been and always will be. I was shocked to hear she is 60. Not that 60 is so old but she looks no where NEAR that age. I have to wonder if she dropped to a size 7 would she still have that youthful appearance in her face?. White women (I am white) who are in there 50's & 60's who are stick thin tend to show EVERY wrinkle. I hope she does lose weight to help her self esteem and to be the beauty she could be all around but not like these wrinkled older stick thin hollywood women. Sara Parker, Madonna, Versace lady and to many to name names. I have never seen such a youthful face on a women that is 60 as Kirsties. As far as last night they BOTH handled in beautifully.

Kitty

For those of you who are slamming Kirstie's weight, get a life. Get a job, get a life, find someone to hug you. You're pathetic.

Amy

That a shame because now all the dumb, small minded people are going to use this as a reason to bust on Kirstie! (and it's usually the REAL UGLIES doing it)

Jake

whatever happen with that whole new diet plan she was launching and push on her media tour? does she not follow it herself? its been close to a year since she announced this yet she's as big as she was then. Another Oprah

Davey-Boy

The guy is my least-fav of the men. This season looks so boring that I haven't even caught a single episode. Seems Maksim needs to rethink his choreography since he's got Alley and not Brandy.

sleepynb

Ouch. I knew just what muscle seized up in his leg. Has anyone ever seen this happen on the show before? Man, Kristi is a pro. She handled it beautifully and just kept swaying.

tiff

Yes let's make more hate crime laws because the country ain't pc enough yet. We all have a constitutional right to never have our precious little feelings hurt.

TPF

She had nothing to do with the fall, he said what happened to his leg and I hope that he is not hurt and can continue to perform. He is one of the best dancers on the show and a rel gentleman. Kirstie is a very charming lady and this has nothing to do with her weight at all. For those who keep making comments about it are pathetic. She shows how to be yourself and not how to pretend to be somebody you aren't like most of Hollywood. She's one of the very very few out of Hollywood that I ever watched. The rest of them are snobs and don't deserve what they have. Go Kirstie and Maksim, win it all!

Shelly Smith

The earthquake comment (19) is not only a cruel joke about Kirstie's weight but it is down right vicious especially to all those suffering in Japan right now!!!

karen1459

You go Kirstie and Maks...The two of you have looked awesome since the start. I hope you go all the way. You have the talent and grace to win this thing. Not all would have been able to pick up and finish the dance so well.

EricaJxx

Nope Snoogs, I can promise you no one deems me ugly. You're probably just saying that b/c you're fat too. It's not judgmental to state the obvious. You express your support and you are an angel. I express my contempt and I'm a meanie. Boo-frickin-hoo.....