Maksim

DROPS Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing'

4/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yep ... it happened.
040511_2fab_dwts_still

Kirstie Alley had to pick herself up off the ground last night after Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered a "charlie horse" type pain that made his leg give out.

Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim -- tweeting after the show, "I salute u... U r a gladiator .... A champion... I'm honored to be your partner."

carolann

I just watch the video. I like that they continue on o the end. People are so mean. I rather have so meat on my bones then look like a "Starving Marvin"! Go Kristie Alley...Job well done.

Jeff

"Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim..." Really? How about she never in any way hinted that she was mad and was a great sport about it from the beginning??

Kick-Ass

HAHAHA, Poor guy!!! Should had trained better at the gym by bench pressing around 500 lb several times before taking on this walking tripple whopper!! HAHAHA

t.g.b.

Is was fine with this. But, when they gave them 3 7s I thought to myself....mmmmm...Then they gave Ralph and Karina the same...I thought to myself....mmmmm...the fix is in, that's for sure.

TMZgossip

hubba blubba

truthsayer

It's not a hate crime to point out when someone is fat. Fat is fact. She's fat. I'm not a bad person because I have eyes and can see. Stop defending fat people. It's not ok to be fat. It's a health risk and it drives up the healthcare costs for all of us, even the ones that aren't fat. It also doesn't mean I don't love fat people. My mother is fat, I wish it weren't so, but she is and I still love her. Again, quit defending fat people, it is not ok to be fat.

Winnie

Ultimately, as the professional, he is responsible for the routine, so, in a real sense, it WAS his fault. That said, having watched the dance a few times now, she was clearly hanging on him too much. While the idea is to make it "look like" he is gliding her across the floor, she needs to use her muscles as well, not rely on him for full support of her weight. A woman of 110 pounds with no resistence may very well have caused his leg to give out as well! Still, his powerful leg muscles may have been able to push back less weight in a lighter female. No disrespect to Kirstie. She's lovely and doing a great job. It's just physics, that's all....

toasty

@tmzgossip: i'd like to see what you look like. probably not very attactive. you are so hateful it comes thru in your comments! you most likely have a small penis also and that is why you are so angry and need to pick on people.

Trish

I hope they win and I think it's great that she is doing this but she is overweight, that's not being mean, it's stating a fact. They need to take that into consideration when they plan the routines. He's like the size of one of her legs. How is he supposed to hold her weight?

TMZgossip

poor toasty is gonna get fired as Kristie's PR rep

Mikey

How many people does this woman have to send to the hospital before they stop this madness?!

jnagain

A fat joke about Kirstie Alley, oh man, that's GENIUS! So clever and original...hahaha! How has SNL or the Daily Show not snapped you up? I mean, you are like Paulie Shore good dude, seriously.

toasty

a very poor attempt at humor tmzgossip. not even worth a smirk. not only do you have a small penis, you have no sense of humor.

KC

Ha ha yea I don't get it either.. Mormons? Where did that come from? Maybe you are talking about the people that have compassion?? You don't have to be a Mormon to be nice..but it doesn't hurt.

jnagain

@truthsayer You know, it also isn't hate speech to point out when someone is a giant douche.