Lil Jon's

Farewell Song for

Amanda Bynes' Dog

4/6/2011 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Get your lighters out, because Lil Jon sang a touching farewell tune for Amanda Bynes' dog Little Angel ... who sadly passed away yesterday. Here's to you, dawg ... 040611_TV_bynes_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

silver

Way to mock at the loss of an animal that was loved. That no talent LiL John is the worst singer and ugliest person, both inside and out, I have ever seen. Hope you get Sickle Cell dogg.

J

Not cool. Guess you've never lost a dog. u guys suck!!!

happyaveragejane

I realize that Ms. Bynes losing a pet isn't huge world news, but it was what was happening in her world. And even thoughI don't personally know her, I feel bad for what happened. I'd too be crushed if my pet died. Why don't you make more fun of her while she's feeling down?!

I'm guessing that none of the TWZ staffers have EVER had a family pet. Not cool guys and gals. I'm surprised with Harvey being an animal lover he'd do this. Poor taste TMZ. I know that you were going for a laugh, but it all just fell flat. Stupid idea TMZ.

static

Amanda do us all a favor and re-retire.

Scrum

TMZ, Thanks for throwing some Snooki action in with the rest of the animals. Sorry about yer pup Amanda.

urbusted

That's really not nice. Really, have some respect. If you aren't a animal lover (Harvey claims to be...how about it Harv, how about kicking some of your staff's azz for this?!)
At least respect other peoples feelings. She suffered a loss.
This insensitive crap have lost you a viewer. I definitely will not be watching TMZ anymore. Period.
SHAME ON YOU!

Maddimazing

This is DISGUSTING! You would never mock a human's passing like this....so why do it do animals?
That dog was only a couple months old and its heartbreaking to hear about it's death.
This isn't the first time you've made fun of a dead animal, but please make it your last!

brenda

Not impressed by this guy at all. Just a punk ass.

Hello is anybody in there?

Wow! I didn't know Lil Jon said anything other then "yeah" "OK" shocking! Other then that i agree with everyone mocking a death of an animal even if the intention was just for laughs wasn't the best thing to do.

tgrfan42069

stay classy tmz..o wait what was i thinking..if there was someone mocking a gay person with a song like this.tmz would be bashing them left and right.not to mention they bash palin for hunting.yet they will mock a dog dying.go figure though with harvy being gay and all.thats typical of gays to hold a double standard hypocrisy

Samantha

Wow.. I was actually expecting something serious, but I guess I'm not surprised. Poor taste, imo. If someone did a song/video like this about my dog, I would be pissed and very upset. Sorry for your loss, Amanda.

elle

seriously, do you have an ounce of class? it's pretty disgusting to mock the fact that someone lost their dog. Get a life.

Nicole

I hope somebody mocks the death of some one you guys love and lost. I also hope you lose a lot of tmz readers because of this.

pragmatist

Way to be totally classless here guys. Losing a pet can be devastating. You're totally wrong for this.

JM is a jerk

TMZ told a joke and the joke was...

NOT FUNNY!