Lane Garrison -- Prison Was My 'Worst Nightmare'

4/6/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Prison Break" star Lane Garrison is a changed man after serving two years behind bars -- claiming his lengthy prison stint was "a painful experience that I would wish on no one."

Lane Garrison Prison Break
Garrison -- who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter back in 2007 for a drunk driving crash that killed a 17-year-old boy -- opened up in L.A. yesterday ... calling his experience in the clink his "worst nightmare."

Check out the clip ... and remember, kids -- never, ever drink and drive.

Chance

I think it was a 17 year old boy that got killed (Vahagn Setian). The other two girls (15 yrs old) were injured but did not die.

dprice

2 years, and the family lost a young girl with a bright future for ever. Hey Lindsay could get 2 years for stealing a fuggin necklace. When are we going to make the punishment fit the crime? This dude should have to do more than 2 years. He's out and looking for work, has his money from before and is doing fine. I bet the parents think about their daughter daily. Our justice system is a joke.

janet

Yup, he's still alive. Maybe a little butt sore but alive.

Spiggle

Wow. Must have been tough serving that time.
Doesn't hold a candle to burying your 17 year old son.

That kid gave his life, I think Lane should have done the same.

They are crayz!!

WOW - getting MURDERED by a drunk ass punk might be the worst nightmare ever.

Getting punished for committing a horrible crime - not a nightmare, more like justice - This guy is an A$$ hole - hopefully he never works in hollywood again

Sammie

Two years for murdering a 17 year old boy. And what kind of injuries did the girls have that they will suffer from for the rest of their lives while this irresponsible idiot is out running around feeling like a million bucks? Pathetic. Two years was not and never will be long enough for carelessly taking the life of another person. Each and every one of us has responsibility every single time we get behind the wheel.

I knew a 17 yo girl who didn't kill the man she hit in the cross walk while she wasn't paying attention but she did rob him and his family of husband and father as he spent the next 30 years (true) in a nursing home nearly a veg. Part of her sentence was to send him a card every year on his birthday so she would NEVER forget what she did to that family. His wife who sat by his bed every day made sure she did it too and I don't blame her one bit.

HarryPalms

2 years???? I'm tellin' you, all this "celebrity justice" really is a slap in the face to all law abiding tax paying citizens. A kid was killed by a drunk driver. I feel terrible for the family of the boy that died way before his time, and of course, way before he had a chance to live life in full.

Niki

Alcohol is bad period!

R

You killed someone, you bastard! You were driving while drunk. Who the hell cares how bad prison was for you.

HarryPalms

It's amazing that after killing another person because he was DRUNK driving, he still doesn't reject alcohol all together.

Drunk drivers that kill should get their drinking privileges taken away for life, PERIOD.

daisy

WOW!!! I would hope killing a 17 year old would be his worst nightmare.... I'm thiking 2 years wasn't enough.....

TheHOLETruth

two years is the worst nightmare?
wonder what he thinks being killed by a dumbazz drunk driver is...

Posted at 12:00 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara
----
Bet they took special care that their precious little white boy was protected from those bad criminals. I'm sure the family of the KILLED victim really care... white boys like that never get it..."I'm sorry man, what do you want me to say, Man, it was a mistake, why are you still pissed off at me, it's over"

queen love

2 years of being called Bytch will do that to you.

LB

2 yrs for killing someone and there are people that get 20 for maybe a robbery. What a Judicial system.

aquanet

HEy the guy did his time. He seems like and hopefully learned his lesson. More than we can say for Lindsey. BUt I guess we'll have to wait until she kills someone before she learns anything if thats even possible

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments