Lane Garrison -- Prison Was My 'Worst Nightmare'

4/6/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Prison Break" star Lane Garrison is a changed man after serving two years behind bars -- claiming his lengthy prison stint was "a painful experience that I would wish on no one."

Lane Garrison Prison Break
Garrison -- who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter back in 2007 for a drunk driving crash that killed a 17-year-old boy -- opened up in L.A. yesterday ... calling his experience in the clink his "worst nightmare."

Check out the clip ... and remember, kids -- never, ever drink and drive.

bsalem001

This guy is s***. He killed someone.

Country Lady

being in prison is worse than knowing your selfish action took the life of a seventeen year old? yikes.

Thoughtfull

Would it be possible for the interviewer to ask the question then shut up so we can here the full responses.

mat

All about him, huh? My worst nightmare would be having a loved one killed by a POS drunk driver.Everyone knows if you drink and drive you are a danger to yourself and others. If you choose to do it anyway then there should be as high a penalty as for any other murder.

queen love

Watch how he licks his lips and pulls his mouth in every time he mentions prison. Oh reminiscing about the good times.

love4parris

Wow! What happen to these kids was a horrible & tragic ACCEDENT... I believe that you don't leave this earth until GOD decides it is your time to go! I pray that if as a parent I am ever faced with such a heartbreaking situation, that I will have the grace & peace of mind to forgive.

That is the only way you can move forward after such a devastating event....

anony

What about fu ckin' Rebecca Gayheart?
Ran over and killed a nine-year-old boy while talking on a cell phone AND driving around traffic because she didn't want to wait.
Three years probation and a fine!
What kind of justice is that?!?!?

itsme

isnt our justice system awesome?! this guy intentionally gets drunk and decides to drive drunk and kills some innocent 17 year old boy, And all he gets is 2 years in prision!! he calls it his "worst nightmare"? what about those poor parents who have to live every day without there child,thanks to this dumb ass!!

PRO US

{sarcasm on}
He made a mistake. He regrets it. He served his time. He's suffered a lot. He had to move to 8 prisons in 2 years. They stripped him naked. They chained him. They ran out of grey poupon mustard. We should sympathize. He wants to be a useful contributor to society by acting. Hollywood doesn't have enough actors. He wants to help with our actor shortage. He didn't want to kill or injure people. They got in his way. He still likes to drink and he still drives. What's the problem?
{sarcasm off}

Sam

I thought they would have put him in one of those posh protective custody places like mike lohan was in.

gigi

I sure anytime in prison is painful. I don't want to be hit by a drunk driver either, but I am not a vindicative person. At least it was a punishment for him. There are plenty of people who wouldn't care even if they spent 20 years or more in prison.

whocares

lane, I hope you die a horrible death, because its people like you, who put people like me, in a wheelchair.

Niki

I still don't understand why a lot of people can't have a good time without drinking alcohol...its both sad and pathetic.

HarryPalms

He did his time, made restitution, and has expressed remorse. Time to move on, people.

Posted at 12:44 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by niles

----

There's always an eedeeot, d-bag

Chun LI

I bet it was hard becoming somebody's b*tch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments