Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Grandma Cracker

Got the part? Proof positive that she swallows

Danielle

@lou,i dont know if she got it,im just playin a scene..lol

lou

Addie Trish at #219: "I still think there is something gravely wrong with someone in there mid to upper thirties "hanging out" with someone in their young twenties!"

Not really. When I was in my thirties and older, I had friends in their twenties. Still have friends a generation or two younger, just as I always had some friends a generation or two older than me also. Friendships depend on mutual interests, not age. The age difference problem may be big for teenagers (a 14 year old is in a whole different place than a 17 year old), but begins to mean less and less in the twenties.

Posted at 6:49 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by jwoolman

__________

There are mature 20 year olds and youngish 30 year olds. But to hang out with someone who is 24 but acts 15...I agree, that is strange.

Nikki

LMFAO Danielle Lindsay didnt get the part, that dumb skank is following the wrong Charlie Sheen

Too Funny ( not at you danielle at dumbasz)she is copying what someone else said

lou

Got the part? Proof positive that she swallows

Posted at 7:06 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by grandma cracker

I kind of think that goes without saying, these days...but what fool would want her mouth on his di ck?

Lou

Hey granny nobody cares who you are. You don't matter, understand granny, your an insignificant old turd, and you look for acceptance and a life on a internet board. Your old and pitiful. I can only imagine the sh*thole you live in. So go cry to ypur internet friends for some love. The remaining 6 billion could give a sh*t about some old POS like you.

Blood Red Witch

YAY Anti-Rock!!!!!

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Wow, I just looked at that gossipcenter photo from LAX, and just WOW! That skank is coming off a serious bender!
They're floating rumors about movie roles? I suppose it's too close to April 22nd to stick her in detox again.

Nikki

Hahahaha! Lohan hacker is stupid, lou is lou they are doing Lou

lou

"Granny you may be going to college or even have a degree, but your continued presence here makes me think you're a blah blah bleh bluppin (BURP!)"
__________________________________________________

The man can't say a flippin useful or intelligent thing even when he's trolling as one of us.

Sorry for the use of my name, Grandma Cracker. Happy Hour must have hit Moron Manner early tonight.

Grandma Cracker

lou, I heart HA HA and GAME OVER.....they know the best stuff and they like to share it when they get mad.....I know what I know not from my imagination, but from what they tell me.

lou

What does it matter if I have no life? I don't have any friends either. I came here to make special friends. I promise not to make waves and I will hate who you tell me. Do you care if i'm ugly? I just want someone to like me please. I have no opinion i so stupid will someone like me? i cant stand myself cause i'm so ugly. i just want friends cause i'm a stupid retard

Posted at 3:00 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

BIETCH, I knew you were dumb and ugly, quit playing the "victim" and go off your fat azzz already!!!

Posted at 7:16 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by therock

_________________________________________

IDIOT - you're either yelling at YOURSELF or at your DAUGHTER!

God, what a maroon!

Nikki

Happy Hour must have hit Moron Manner early tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Now that's funny!!!!

lou

lou, that is so crazy(them stealing their own id's) that it is probably true. What do they think they are acomplishing with all the id stealing??? So childish.

Posted at 7:06 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by Blood Red Witch

_________________________________________________

NOT the most mature apples falling from the rotten tree.

Danielle

I like the ANTI-rock

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments