Lindsay -- Closing In On Deal for New Gotti Flick

4/7/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's on the verge of signing her first big contract out of rehab -- in fact, we're told the actress is in "final talks" to play John Gotti's daughter Victoria in the upcoming biopic about the mafioso's life.

0311_lindsay_EX

As we previously reported, John Travolta is currently hammering out a deal to play the bossman himself.

It's no small movie either -- according to sources, the budget so far is $75 million.

No word yet on what Lindsay would be getting paid -- but hey, a job's a job.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Nicole

@grandma cracker
Obviously i meant not guilty due to reasonable doubt. This is a lame theft case it will hardly be a life or death decision for the jury.
Lindsay's best shot at sobriety is to get her career back on track and begin working again to occupy herself.

DANA

did-didnt

Kellywalke

Wow its nice information...thanks for it..
HCG Ultra Diet Drops

Kathy

Who cares about this girl anymore?

Puckett

Wow it's like you tools live to hate Lindsay. How sad for you. Go ahead and boycott anything that has anything to do with her, as if the rest of America cares.

Grandma Cracker

No Nicole, Lindsay's best shot at sobriety is to stop drinking. She is being reported on by reputable sources as drinking again. She is in clubs several nights a week. Nothing has changed for her, except she has to hide her drinking now and is failing miserably at it.

Get a clue Nicole, she's still on the hampster wheel. Sad for her, what a waste.

Don't get mad at me for calling her on her behavior. Put your anger where it belongs, on the as*holes who supply her with the very substance that can destroy her.

lou

Wow, is John Gotti's daughter in jail? Because that's the only scenes they'll be able to film of her - that, or falling down drunk. Good luck.

Nice spin there, Dina.

lou

It's interesting, the closer Lindsay gets to her trial, the more rumors of "work" come out.

"I caaaaaaaaan't go to jail because I'll be filming three projects at once, your honor!"

lou

lou

If this story is true, it may give her the otivations to take a pleae and get her act together? It's not too late.

Posted at 4:41 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by dreamon

It absolutely would, no doubt about it EXCEPT for the 3 years probation. Doesn't that go part and parcel with the plea deal?

It just goes to show what she's missing by continuing to drink.

You know, I'm just not sure I'm buying this rumor, either, though. I could see her being offered kind of skanky roles, like the Manson movie. But better roles? Not so much so. And am I to believe that John Travolta is going to want to film with her, when she is notoriously late for everything, if she even bothers to show up? It just doesn't "feel" right.

Nicole

@grandma cracker
What anger? I just bolded the not guilty part due to my previous mistake.
Yeah there is speculation about Lindsay drinking again but maybe if she actually had a stable job and something to focus on she would lead a better lifestyle.

LINNOCENT

jokerjim

She would not be the right person by ANY stretch to play Victoria.
I can only believe this is being "leaked" by people close to her, White Oprah.
Such a pathetic family.....

lou

Awesome hopefully when she is found guilty due to reasonable doubt she can put her legal issues behind her

LINNOCENT

@Dana
No she won't be
She is facing serving 24 days - 61 days and would be out in July.

LINNOCENT

Posted at 1:57 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by Nicole
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reread your first sentence Nicole. Freudian slip? Nah.....just honesty on your part for once.......

Posted at 4:41 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by grandma cracker

____________________________

This isn't the first time that Nicole subconsciously typed "guilty" instead of innocent. Makes you wonder what she really thinks of the Linds' behavior, behind closed doors.

Puckett

"Actually, I really wanted to see this movie because I thought John Travolta would be great as Gotti. But I definitely WON'T go to see it now, or get it on dvd, either. Absolutely NOT going to let a penny of my money go to her. No way.

Posted at 5:19 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by lou"

So basically what your saying is, you love John Travolta's work, you think he would be great as mob bodd John Gotti, and you were going to see it, but you hate Lindsay's guts so much that your not going to see it now, because of her playing a minor role as Gotti's daughter is intolerable to you, because you know, your a hater.

It must be sad to be you. As Sgt. Hulka would say "Lighten up, Francis"...

coopster

More dribble from DUIna...Once again I am sure that no A-lister like John Travolta is going to let his name be associated with the Blowhans. Like superman, there's no way Kevin Costner and Diane Lane are going to see Lindasy's name up in the credits with them. It really is pathetic that the rumors coming out of the Blowhans is allowed to be printed.DUIna, get a grip!!
It's over !!! Your cash cow is washed up !!! Niether you, nor Lindsay or your son are part of the entertaiment world. All thats left is the pathetic attempts to stay relavent that you, your idiot ex husband and fire crotch are making by being in the news for your stupid antics. Next stop for Lindsay is jail !! Remember DUIna, you helped to make Lindsay into the disaster that she is today. You should be so proud!!