Bounty Hunter's Daughter -- Charged with Harassment

4/6/2011 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's daughter Lyssa Chapman has officially been charged with criminal property damage and harassment ... after her arrest last month in Hawaii -- TMZ has learned.

Lyssa Chapman Mug Shot
The Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney's office filed the two charges within the last week -- both misdemeanors.

As TMZ first reported -- Lyssa was arrested last month after allegedly banging on her neighbor's doors at 3AM ... damaging a window ... and then knocking a cell phone out of a police officer's hand.

She's scheduled to appear in court April 19th.

0720_mugshot_footer

Mega

Trailer trash in ... Trailer trash out.........

Horndog

Show some respect! The woman was mourning the death of Nate Dogg.

RENEE

THERE IS DEFINATELY MORE TO THIS STORY THAN THEY ARE SAYING FIRST OFF WHAT HAPPEN TO HER MARRIAGE THEY DID ALL THIS ON THE SHOW SHOWING HER WEDDING AND NOW THEY ARE SEPERATED AND SHE IS LOCKED UP WHERE THE HELL IS HER KID. I THINK THEY DID THE RIGHT THING OVIOUSLY THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DO SHE MAY HAVE BEEN OUT OF CONTROL FOR AWHILE HELL THEY ARE RECOVERING ADDICTS I THINK THEY WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THESE ISSUES. I HAPPEN TO ENJOY THEM I THINK THEY ARE INTERESTING PEOPLE WHO HAVE A STORY TO TELL LIKE WE ALL DO I COMMEND THEM ON STAYING STRAIGHT AND WORKING HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE...REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM YOU CANT TAKE THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS AWAYS FROM THEM AND THEY HAVE COME FROM NOTHING AND MADE IT BIG SO IF NOTHING OTHER THAN THEY SHOULD GET RESPECT FOR THAT...AS FAR AS THEIR TV SHOW HELL EVERYONE IS ON TV SO WHO CARES....THIS GIRL HAS GOTTEN HERSELF ADDICTED TO SOMETHING AND IS ON THE WRONG TRACK AND I COMMEND THEM ON TAKEING A STAND LIKE REAL PARENTS DO..ENOUGH OF THIS SLOW PLAYIN I WANT THE REAL STORY T.M.Z LOL I ALWAYS DID THINK SHE LOOK LIKE LISA SIMPSON THOUGH..JUST SAYIN

Kathy

I feel for this family, They have been threw alot, and every job they have done, is for us , to get the skums off the street, I feel they have done a beautiful Job for us, I would join them as a family any time, Dog and Bev are the best , and more to come, So hold on the ones that say they do not like them , must be the ones who are running from the Law.

A Fan

I think there are many people on here that comment negatively on everything. It seems those who slam the Chapmans are white trash themselves. People are people, and things happen. I have met Dog and Beth, some good people there. Those who slam Dog and his crew probably are the same ones that think Charlie Sheen is cool. So sad what this world has come too. Peace!!

A Fan

Puckett, you must have a criminal record. Thats what I am guessing.

RENEE

IAM SAYING THE SAMETHING ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING ON HERE. WE ALL HAVE ISSUES IN OUR LIVES THAT WE HAVE TO OVERCOME..THEY SEEM LIKE GOOD DECENT PEOPLE TRYING TO DO RIGHT..THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEIR GROWN CHILDREN DO, THEY (CHILDREN) MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES...BUT YOU DONT SEE THEIR TWO SONS OUT HERE ACTING LIKE THIS GIRL PERIOD..DONT BLAME HER FAMILY BECAUSE HER LIFE HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL NOW.. I THINK BETH IS A PRETTY LADY ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE HAS LOST A FEW POUNDS AND WELL DOG IS A OLD DOG WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT HIM LOL

Sandra

Dog and his family are one creepy and classless group!! His daughter has gotten what she deserved!!!

Muppet

This girl didn't stand a chance! All you have to do is look at the parents to see where she learned this behviour. Years of therapy MIGHT help, if she wants to live a normal life. She's old enough now, only she can fix her problems.

dege

Horse face let the ice get the best of her! I need more intel on this!

A Fan

Nice name Muppet. And Sandra, what makes you better than anyone to judge? You probably like Charlie Sheen too.

jordan

The woman who was charged with harrassment could get charged with battery and assualt becaue she struck fear and intentionally threatened someone.

anon

FREE BABY LYSSA!!!

Lisa

That is so stupid to charge someone with breaking a window while knocking. If anything the neighbor should have asked her to pay for it. And as far as the police officer pressing charges for her cell phone being knocked out is ludacris!
Geeze leave that family alone already!

Peter Sc

Her parents should have served time in Mexico for insulting the good working police force down there.