Bounty Hunter's Daughter -- Charged with Harassment

4/6/2011 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's daughter Lyssa Chapman has officially been charged with criminal property damage and harassment ... after her arrest last month in Hawaii -- TMZ has learned.

Lyssa Chapman Mug Shot
The Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney's office filed the two charges within the last week -- both misdemeanors.

As TMZ first reported -- Lyssa was arrested last month after allegedly banging on her neighbor's doors at 3AM ... damaging a window ... and then knocking a cell phone out of a police officer's hand.

She's scheduled to appear in court April 19th.

0720_mugshot_footer

dee

We all make mistakes and no one is excused from it. Get over yourselves and I do commend them for not bailing her right out of jail how ever she does have a baby to tend to. I love Dog and his family. Lyssa keep your head up baby.

FABI

All you **** talkers should shove a pencil up your butt holes
Baby Lyssa just made a mistake like all human beings do.
I do not think there white trash period!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Fan

I am with you FABI.

tom

Lock her dumba#$ up!!!

lol

dont be made because they put criminals just like u away lmfao

fusebox

You all are the most hateful people I have ever heard of ,a young lady has her first run in with the law and you try,convict and sentence her before you even heard all the facts. And yes they are a real classy family because they care about other people , not like you , all you care about is bringing other people DOWN to your level. Get a life! and get off the hick **** , it would be different if we were slamming women, black people, gays ,immigrents etc. Very soon we will have hick , redneck , hillbilly etc removed from our language ,as a white man I find it increasingly offensive !

chad

i think that Leland and Duane Lee r the only sober n clean ones out of the whole Chapman clan.... u can tell she's high.... just like her daddy.........

Paul M

He is not a real Bounty Hunter. He can't be. He is a convicted Felon. The kids always take people in and cuff them.

obama'saracist

she aint the first chapedassman to go to jail and wont be the last.she is trash just like the losers in her family

obama'saracist

I swear if those idiots showed up at my house to serve a warrant with those paint ball guns.they would die.I would shoot them.
gota love oregon

Paul M

To A Fan, Sorry if I made a mistake I admit it. You seem to know. Why is it he never makes the arrest or puts cuffs on anyone? No one I know would go out unarmed.

Paul M

A Fan Hawaii is a Shall issue to residents only state. It is like pulling teeth to get a gun permit. It's bull**** that BH don't carry. Correction officers don't while at work in jail outside of jail they do. In my state. I wonder what you do for a living. Look things up before you open your trap.

A Black guy

I'd tap dat.

Laconic

She looks like a turtle out of it's shell!

Paul M

FABI I agree with you but A FAN, you sound like a real azzhole who thinks they know it all but don't. Research things before you open your pie hole