David Arquette -- I've Been Sober for 100 Days!!!!

4/7/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 100 days since David Arquette took his last sip of the Devil's juice ... and this morning, the actor went on Twitter to brag about it!

0407_david_arquette_BN_TMZ_01

Arquette -- who checked himself into rehab for “alcohol and other issues” back in January -- tweeted, "I have 100 days of Sobriety today!!! Life is beautiful.:D”

Mazel Tov!

0103_david_arquette_footer

Dick

Congrats! I am at day 98 myself. Instead of drinking/smoking every day I hike mountains here in Phoenix AZ. It feels great!

jason

Good for him!

(commenting losers...)

Rotter

He should have gotten his 90 day coin from AA

PRO US

Very good. Be well. Take things one day at a time. Enjoy life and stay safe.

VP

Y is it people always have something negative to say?! Seriously. So what if he bragged about it. Good for him. What is he not allowed to be happy for doing something good for himself? Nothing wrong w/feeling good!

GOLLY

Hang in there David. I have 15 years sober, and it is one of the greatest gifts God has given me. It is so difficult sometimes, especially when everyone around you is drinking, and you feel like you are not having as much fun as you used to. Please remember this, you are NOT the same person you used to be. You now have an opportunity to be the best David you can be. You can be a better father, brother, son, and husband then you could of ever been when you were drinking. I know how difficult the road you now are travelling. I wish I could be there to encourage you when you struggle, lift you up when you are down and guide you. Just know that there are alot of people who are struggling with the same demon who are rooting, and praying for you. Good luck, and God bless.

boB

SuzyCreamCheese

Awesome! Congratulations!

Cynstriss

Good for yo David! Keep it up, you deserve to treat yourself well :)

January Jonez

Awesome Dave - Much happiness to ya...

kelly

And he's still been a jerkoff for 100 days x 10,000. I never liked this idiot. What Courtney Cox is doing with him, i'll never know.

tori

What haters on here, he's not bragging he's proud of himself. Anyone with a drinking problem would understand which obviously all the perfect people on here don't have. Hope David sorts out all his demons and gets back with his wife and daughter, wish him all the happiness in the world. Alcoholism will destroy everything and everyone around you and unless you've walked in the person's shoes you have no idea what your talking about!!

Bubbles The Chimp

100 days of Sobriety... 39 years of Stupidity.

assmouth

100% complete douche

Julie

Congratulations! Keep coming back!

ellie

David was in Miami thia am on Univision's Despierta America, he is very cute and sooo funny! Very cool, like him and wish him the best!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments