« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gloria James -- Photo Of Her Alleged Victim

4/7/2011 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the man allegedly SLAPPED by Gloria James at a hotel in Miami this morning ... taken moments after police arrived on scene.

Rockfeller Sorel

The valet parker -- Rockfeller Sorel -- told cops Gloria smacked him with an open hand on the right side of his face ... and after the incident, he sought medical attention -- though he doesn't seem to have any visible injuries in the photo.

As we previously reported, the man has already met with a lawyer to discuss his legal options.

Duh.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KLR

She's lucky, she slapped the right person because most people's immediate reaction would have been to slap her azz back.

AnonyMouse

I'll bet he's from Cleveland. Was he hurt? Concussions can be invisible, so it's possible. Even so, I'm pretty sure most folks would smell money and do what he's doing.

GrannyDawletter

At least 'Baby Mama' James is an equal opportunity slapper. I thought for a moment she might have tagged herself a Republican.

carma

nothing wrong with slapping your son!!!! hahaha

Trish

To #115 - I have to disagree with you on that one. NO ONE, no matter what color, should call anyone that. It is a horrible name. It's ok for blacks to do it and it's not racist but if a white person does it, they are racist? Not only is that hypocrytical (sorry my spelling sucks) but it's wrong. And the YOUR KIND comment? It's comments and opinions like yours that keep racism going. That is a derogatory term and if more blacks would have enough respect for themselves and their fellow race to NOT use it, maybe others would follow suit. You can't say "we're equal, treat us equaly" and then in the next breath, "It's ok for her to do that, she's black" You can't have it both ways.

Ann

While I agree that an assault charge is appropriate if she slapped him, a civil suit for a slap that did not result in even a minor injury is just absurd.

If she were not wealthy, a lawyer would not even touch this case. This is yet another example of why the American legal system is flawed - there are way too many frivolous lawsuits.

paigehop

Dude looks like a THUG! I hope that piece of garbage gets ZERO. And I hope she gets fined a hefty sum and that the citation hearing is made public! Self-entitled piece of shiz!

wow

Well, I took the words "I don't trust your kind" to mean police officers but I guess it could go either way. Who cares? I'm law abiding and don't trust them either. Hell, they're quite a few people like Mark Furhman out there.

Tim

John Wall?

Bill Johnson

Who can blame the guy for going after the money?

You can tell LeBron got his lessons in class from his mother. I still can't believe his "Decision" show. What an ego!

Cao

His name tag says Andrew

Jeffrey

#KingJamesMomaPimpsSlaps Bring my ****in car now...do you know who I'm valet boy? I'm mother to the "DECISION"

ylg

Doesn't this guy have a right to privacy?

Jeff

Maybe Delonte West can bail her out!!!!!!! And she hit Andrew, not Rockefeller

bb

the way he is acting he should have gotten BITCHED SLAPPED- ANYTHING for money and fame- What kind of man runs to the cops because a woman slappes him, tell him to get some balls