« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron on Mom's Arrest -- It's A 'Sensitive Subject'

4/7/2011 5:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James broke his silence after the Miami Heat's practice today -- calling his mother's arrest early this morning "a sensitive subject" ... and insisting it's "being taken care of."

0407_lebron_mom_BN_Getty

LeBron told reporters, “You have to move forward ... It is my life and there’s certain things you have to deal with. You try not to let it be a distraction. I have a job to do, still.”

He continued, “It’s very sensitive because it’s your mother. Of course to have an incident, it’s very sensitive. But the people around me are helping me."

As we previously reported, LeBron's mom was arrested this morning for allegedly assaulting a parking valet outside a Miami hotel. She was processed and released.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Conservatives are Cowards

Fortunately, she can't be trashier than your average TMZ message board poster, who is just a self-loathing, bottom feeding racist, so on top of having a rich kid, she's also got that going for her.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be as pathetic as most of you people are. I guess that explains why most of you are so miserable, but if you weren't such lazy, fat, stupid losers, you would take initiative to better your own lives rather than pretending that you're better than people like LeBron's mom just to try to fool yourselves into thinking that you're better than anyone. The world would be better off without most of you people taking up space, air and bandwidth.

Donna

All these horrible posts, this is ridiculous let my son become a NFL or an NBA star and yes this African-American mother is going to live off his income and shop until I drop, she's the mother and if she want to drink until you can smell it coming out of her pours that's her business, she played a valuable part in his life; some way, shape or form. God never promised perfection in this life time so judge not lest you be judge.

PRO US

She already has a DUI from before this incident. She was drunk again. She wanted to drive drunk again. If she doesn't get some help and stop drinking and driving, she's going to injure or kill somebody one day. That's going to be worse than slapping a valet.

janet

How the heck is this a sensitive subject? James had no problem hitting a parking attendend, had no problem mouthing off and no problem pulling the black crap.

Who gives a crap your son is. My god, simple manners.

Joe

Typical Obama voter!

Donna

#27, many of the comments are degrading, and the word says we can judge the immoral, and if no one was there to witness anything then they can't judge this woman, that's why theres a court system put in place to give people the chance to plead their innocence. It sounds like a bunch of racist, broke individual who sit around and calculate the earnings of successful African American and get mad from the amount of money they earn, just because a person become famous, doesn't mean they are perfect. I hate to see a bunch of adults act so immature and childish, children need to see role models not foolishness. Peace Love and Happiness.

Donna

#30 YES!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU EVER GUESS THAT I LOVE PRESIDENT OBAMA. DON'T FORGET TO CAST YOUR VOTE in 2012 OKAY LOVE. :) WINK

P.S. You surprised me so much I'm going to refer you to the Obama Campaign and tell them just how much you! Love President Obama.:)

doug

too many racists *******s on here.

PRO US

lol @ peace love and happiness after ranting. (in Post # 31)

Posted at 2:46 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara

ROFL

mirian

Like mother like son!!!! both of them are so arrogan!!!!

mirian

like mother like son!!! both of them are so arrogan!!!!

Jodi

I'm sure it is a sensitive subject. He's probably mad as hell but trying to deal with it in a positive way because it's his mother.

Whatever, he needs to either send his mom to rehab or enroll her in anger management classes and since this is a repeat performance she definitely has issues that need to be dealt with.

Donna

Harlot O'Hara, love I believe you like to fight, well honey I'm sorry but I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee (if I have to) and right now you are so not worth it, be able to decipher the truth from ranting, I'm not ranting just speaking the truth sweety as of now you are consider invisible to me and I don't see you. Okay Meow!!!!!!!!!!! End of conversation.:)

PRO US

too many racists *******s on here.

Posted at 2:50 PM on Apr 7, 2011 by doug

Looks like the usual amount of racists to me. Nothing new here.

jay

U people are so Racist. Look at that Ninja he is looking like a thug. Come on he had to have done this woman something. Just looking for a payout from lebron

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments