« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mother ARRESTED In Miami

4/7/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mom, Gloria James, was arrested in Miami Beach early this morning for allegedly assaulting a parking valet at the famous Fontainebleau Hotel ... this according to law enforcement.

LeBron James Mother

Hotel sources tell us ... Gloria was partying at LIV nightclub with some of her girlfriends earlier in the evening ... but when she tried to leave the hotel, she got into an altercation with one of the valet parking attendants.

We're told Gloria allegedly assaulted the valet. Cops received a call about the incident at 4:47 AM. Gloria was eventually arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor assault. The valet was not arrested.

We're told Gloria has been released from custody.

Gloria has been in trouble with the law before ... having been arrested in 2006 for DUI in Ohio.

LeBron was in Miami last night -- where the Heat played the Bucks ... and lost.

A rep for the hotel confirmed the incident ... but had no further comment.

0712_lebron_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this isnt cleveland mommy,so wake up and smell the miami vice

Tamara H

@Me-First of all I made a comment and people came at me! Second WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? What years! Kick rocks

dd

It has nothing to do with RACE lots of people, semi-celebrities or full on celebrities have been acting foolish what does race have to do with it?

janet

The parking attendent, had enough, Gloria was arrested, not charged. Done and overwith.

Paul Marco

Jane Goodall should be fined for leaving the compound gates open at night.

get real

Ghetto... Always will be! Case closed.

karen1459

Karma what a bitch...We need a hour long show for him to announce the decision to finally put her in rehab. She is on drugs and a drunk and go away with a lot in Akron because of him. His girlfriend needs to keep her away from her kids.

Jim

Tamara is a troll.... so NOT Winning!

In other news..another big earthquake in Japan.

Tamara H

@Jim-The fact that you are still using "Winning" lets me know what a lame you are! I will not let anyone talk reckless to me. I made a comment and people want to attack me and I will attack back!

Sandra

Less than stellar behaviour!!!

dd

@HARLOT good advice from ur mom, I live in Vegas and 2am is my absolute limit...all the gouls come out after that!

SoThere

@Smitty--Tamara is NOT at WORK or SCHOOL. She's at home collecting money from the government.

Tamara H

And what are you doing SoThere!

dd

Wow thanks for the news update Jim...and thanks for it being true and not a joke.

dude