« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mother ARRESTED In Miami

4/7/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mom, Gloria James, was arrested in Miami Beach early this morning for allegedly assaulting a parking valet at the famous Fontainebleau Hotel ... this according to law enforcement.

LeBron James Mother

Hotel sources tell us ... Gloria was partying at LIV nightclub with some of her girlfriends earlier in the evening ... but when she tried to leave the hotel, she got into an altercation with one of the valet parking attendants.

We're told Gloria allegedly assaulted the valet. Cops received a call about the incident at 4:47 AM. Gloria was eventually arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor assault. The valet was not arrested.

We're told Gloria has been released from custody.

Gloria has been in trouble with the law before ... having been arrested in 2006 for DUI in Ohio.

LeBron was in Miami last night -- where the Heat played the Bucks ... and lost.

A rep for the hotel confirmed the incident ... but had no further comment.

0712_lebron_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

RICO?????

Tom

Bizarre behavior in the state of Florida ? You're kidding.

Jim

DUH! still not Winning tamara! AND THAT is a Torpedo of TRUTH! haha

Regarding Japan: getting hit with a tsunami in the day time is bad enough, hopefully they do not get clobbered again (as it is night time there).

hello cleveland

Looks as if Gloria took her 'talents' to South Beach!

Hecate

Gloria got herself knocked up by some ghetto parolee, named her son with one of those fake crack negroid made up names, Shaquille, Lebron, Lonzelle, etc, like every crack whore on the block. Then she got lucky, the monkey could jump, now she is the queen of the crack ghetto and loving the attention from the boys, getting drunk and loaded and into trouble. Disgusting behavior, no matter what color it is.

Tamara H

Shut up Jim! I think you bringing awareness about Japan is good. Keep talking about that instead of coming at me!

janet

Hey Gloria, have a little manners.

LBjim

She is too old to be acting like this,and didn't she boink one of LeBron's teammates when he was playing in Cleveland?..Well, what does that tell you?

Tamara H

HarlotO'Hara Your mom must not be around anymore because you seemed to be so obsessed with mines!

Tamara H

At HarlotO'Hara you are the one with so many H's in your name! You are the hoe. My mother is not locked up and is fine living a geat life along with my father. I am sorry that you and your mother are the ones having such a hard life. You feel good about yourself b/c you feel like you are comming at me! You are retarted and it sucks to be you! I feel sorry for anyone that is related to you! I am so glad I don't know you!

jbeans

Another mother of a "celebrity" acting like a teenager. No wonder Lebron is a mess. Like mother like son!
Money definitely does not buy class!

Smitty

Yes, Tamara, I assumed you were black because Tamara is a black girl's name. If you're indeed, white, I'm sorry. Sorry that you have a black girl's name, which may explain why you're such a B*tch.

Funny thing is that you assumed I was a man. I'm smart enough to use a fake name on here. Now who's the dumbass???

Detweiler

Did Tawanna tell you that?

jeff

Hardly shocking....typical

kim

Gloria!
Sit your ass down somewhere, you in the news just embarrasing the Hell out of your son DUI's, Delonte West affair, now this. You should of stayed your ass at home with your grandchildren! You need to start acting your age not your shoesize!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments