« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom to Cop -- 'I Don't Trust Your Kind'

4/7/2011 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother slapped a Miami Beach valet so hard in the face, she lost her balance and fell to the ground -- then told a police officer, "I don't trust your kind" ... this according to the police report.

Gloria James

The arresting officer says he tried to question 43-year-old Gloria James about the alleged incident at the scene early this morning ... but he got "no response just a stare."  After a while, she eventually admitted to having a "minor verbal altercation" with the valet.

The cop says the valet explained that he retrieved James' car and put it on the valet ramp in front of the hotel while Gloria and a female driver stood around talking to people for 30 minutes. Finally, the valet says he turned the car off.

The valet says Gloria then approached him and stated, "Where are my f**king keys and continued yelling profanities at the victim."

The report explains, "Then for no apparent reason the arrestee struck the victim with an open had [sic] across the right side of his face  and in the process causing herself to lose her balance and falling to the ground."

After Gloria was transported to a nearby police station, the report continues, a shift commander -- Lt. Acosta -- tried to speak with James who responded, "I'm trying to trust you but I don't trust your kind ... I don't trust that officer who arrested me."

Gloria then told police she "was not going to cooperate because she did nothing wrong."

UPDATE: Police have released a photo of Gloria being taken into custody.

0407_gloria_james_arrest_subasset

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rita

How embarrasing for Lebron, He left Cleveland because she was having an affair with a team mate. You would think she would try to show just a tiny bit of class for his sake. she farmed him out all his life and kept him for the welfare check. She should do the stand up thing and try to keep herself out of the news

matt

I would have hit the concrete hard if she hit me, I mean realllly hard. cha-chiiiiing!!

I love when new money shows their class, like every black NFL rookie.

mija

Oh boy, another Keyshia Cole's mother.

Olivia W

This event now and forever marked as the last time we ever saw Lebron Jame's mother allowed outside of her house.

Tune in tommorow when Lebron Jame's mother goes to rehab.

She's on a drug called CHARLIE SHEEN!

Olivia W

"I'm trying to trust you but I don't trust your kind ..."

Winning!

punkandroll

She left the GHETTO and forgot where she came from... Valet did nothing wrong but save this racist gas!! I would not sue till she is locked up on criminal charges!!

Joe

See that's where you are wrong. Black people (or any other color)can not do whatever te hell they want. They must act civilized and not run around slapping people in the face.

-------------------------
#8

Why are you so racist? Its 2011 black people can do whatever te hell we want. Your obsessed with black people just like any other racist. Cause the truth is you want to be black so the hate you show for us is actually jealousy. You Pale small Di-CK Loser

Posted at 8:49 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by Mike w

Joe

-------------------------
#8

Posted at 8:49 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by Mike w

Marty

I don't trust "her kind" either. There is something untrustworthy about a Mom mooching off her Son's fame and money.

She also acts like she is Hillbilly Rich. (I had to change that to make it politically correct)

Olivia W

Put this woman on Oprah!

Frank Rizzo

I hate Lebron James and his kind so too!!! 100 years ago he would be picking fruit from tall trees could he ain't need a ladder. I put ball in hole. If I was a giant freak the game would be easier for me too. That is why B Ball is dominated by the missing links in evolution and are 3 inches shorter than the rim nowadays. They should raise the hoop to 16 feet then see how "talented they are" Hey the BIG THREE in Miami can at least say they have never lost a title together. his mother should be polishing my silver, PIG

dd

Simply put she's like any other drunk that gets pissed off, TIME FOR REHAB GRANDMA!

Mike44090

#14
I am getting sick of every time someone speaks their mind their call racist, Anti-semitic,or some other name. Fact is she is black and acting like a bitch so what wrong with calling a duck a duck. I'm sure if some black person called Miley Cyrus 'trailer park trash' or 'just another dumb white bitch' we wouldn't hear the word racist.

MoonDust

Hope the victim sues the classless Gloria, she was probably drunk or high, go figure!

JOE

trash, plain trash. what a pathetic excuse for a human being #14,and lebron's mom. and screw lebron. the NBA should stop giving millions of dollars to people who can't win. and who's family members can't control themselves. i'd rather die than watch my tax dollars go to such trashy worthless uneducated people unwilling to even act as if they have class.