« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom to Cop -- 'I Don't Trust Your Kind'

4/7/2011 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother slapped a Miami Beach valet so hard in the face, she lost her balance and fell to the ground -- then told a police officer, "I don't trust your kind" ... this according to the police report.

Gloria James

The arresting officer says he tried to question 43-year-old Gloria James about the alleged incident at the scene early this morning ... but he got "no response just a stare."  After a while, she eventually admitted to having a "minor verbal altercation" with the valet.

The cop says the valet explained that he retrieved James' car and put it on the valet ramp in front of the hotel while Gloria and a female driver stood around talking to people for 30 minutes. Finally, the valet says he turned the car off.

The valet says Gloria then approached him and stated, "Where are my f**king keys and continued yelling profanities at the victim."

The report explains, "Then for no apparent reason the arrestee struck the victim with an open had [sic] across the right side of his face  and in the process causing herself to lose her balance and falling to the ground."

After Gloria was transported to a nearby police station, the report continues, a shift commander -- Lt. Acosta -- tried to speak with James who responded, "I'm trying to trust you but I don't trust your kind ... I don't trust that officer who arrested me."

Gloria then told police she "was not going to cooperate because she did nothing wrong."

UPDATE: Police have released a photo of Gloria being taken into custody.

0407_gloria_james_arrest_subasset

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Olivia W

Still no official comment from Lebron James. Doesn't he care about what people are saying about his momma?

Isn't Lebron James going to come and show his support for his own mother? Shame on you James for not speaking directly on this matter, why hide?

You're going to let your mother out there in the cold blowing in the wind and say nothing? Your heartless Lebron James, denying your own mother. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Darla

So typical. Too much money - doesn't know how to handle it, thinks she's entitled, etc.
Pro sports of full of these kinds. We have a situation now with the Dallas Cowboys and Dez Bryant thinking he can "get away" with unprofessional behavior at NorthPark.
He cuts in line at the Apple store, owes jeweler $, and many more. He'll be broke soon.

dd

Lt. Acosta doesn't sound white to me....

notalawyer

What does your "kind" mean?
He is the one that should have said that.
I hope she get to dance with "old sparky"

Marty

Posted at 9:35 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by Zoe#1
"LABRON come get your UGLY AZZ mom, apple don't fall too far from the tree."

I have never heard that used for a Mother and a son before, interesting, kinda like a COW DROPPING A CALF.

DenyIgnorance

Typical comments on here that pertains to the typical article. White people using a negative article about a black celebrity to spout off racists remarks then deny it. Its also funny that they think the white crack head addicted charlie sheen needs a show for his antics. Here's a statistic for you racist. WHITE MALES MAKE UP 76 percent of all drug users. Time for you guys to get off the high horse you meth and crackheads.

BIGPAPI175914

EVEN THOUGH I DON'T AGREE WITH HER ACTIONS I DO AGREE YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY PIG. ANYWAYS BACK TO THIS STUPID BITCH. MAN OR NOT DUDE SHOULD HAVE LAYED A RIGHT CROSS TO THAT BITCHES ****ING OOGLY ASS FACE. AS YOU ALL CAN SEE ANY BUMPS, BRUISES OR SWELLING CAN ONLY IMPROVE THIS BITCHES FACE.

FreeWill

That vlate just won the lottery! Squease her as much as you can!

Samuel Smithers

Lots of racists come to TMZ I see

MIDNIGHT TOKER

but blacks make up about 80 of all people in jail under the age of 50..explain that one

Marty

That's not true #75 DenyIgnorance, you just made that up. It would be like me sayin, Only white guys speak Ebonics.

FreeWill

People with money need to behave themselfs actions like this will cost you a big deal of money....

Olivia W

Lebron Jame's mother and Chris Brown are back again singing your favorites

"That bitchass chair had it coming"
"I'm drunk, so what? I'll still beat that ass"
"I'll slap a hoe, I'll beat a chair and I'll punch a Valet as long as we do it together"
"I'm not racist don't trust your kind, Officer Gonzalez"
"Punched a singer in the lambo. Threw a chair out the window.
But at least I'm not racist! like that crazy bitch! Lebrons Mom, Lemom mom!"

Olivia W

Posted at 9:42 AM on Apr 7, 2011 by DenyIgnorance

Oprah, BET and the View! Your public are calling you! Come out and support Gloria James!

Come help Gloria James recover from her drunken fist fight and arrest in Miami. The terrible media is attacking her good name! Come help her BET.

It's your time to shine Whoopi, Sherri sheperd and Star Jones! Come defend Lebron Jame's mother from the evil media!

SuzyQ

how is it the popo's fault that she slapped a valet? did they give her her vain attitude and sense of entitlement? these actions have been going on since LeB was in HS