Lindsay Lohan

HANDPICKED

By Victoria Gotti

4/8/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan beat out Blake Lively AND Sienna Miller for her new role as Victoria Gotti -- and TMZ has learned ... Victoria herself made sure that happened.

0406_lindsay_victoria_ex_getty

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, producers were considering both Blake and Sienna for the role -- but John Gotti's famously blonde daughter wasn't having it, insisting Lindsay get the role instead ... and producers loved the idea.

Not all that surprising -- according to sources, Victoria is a good friend of the Lohan family ... and she often spends time with them on Long Island.

Meanwhile, Lindsay is currently in L.A. auditioning for "Superman" -- but we're told she already has a plane ticket back to NYC for April 12th ... to close the Gotti deal for good.

Sarge

According to everyone but TMZ, this story or rumor is a crock of horse ****. This story exists nowhere except for this website and is a failed attempt at making Lohan relevant.

Auditioning for Superman? Really?

I quote Durden:

"There’s no mention of this movie, anywhere, in the two Hollywood trade papers, Variety and the Hollywood Reporter. Or on Deadline, the best industry website, or on Latino Review, JoBlo or Aint It Cool, the three best websites for exclusive movie news. There’s no evidence this movie exists, except on Radar and TMZ, who post whatever Dina Lohan tells them to."

C

This is bull crap. There is no Gotti movie and Lindsay isn't starring in anything.

Ronald RayGun

How do I erase permanently from my memory anything about the Lohans? I wish somebody would have the answer. I feel ashamed that I have to go through life knowing about this trash family.

lou

Jeez, Dina had better start dialing, get on the horn to her cut-rate, low-rent "attorney" and sue the shizz out of Betty White for those hateful, hateful comments.

Lori

I vote that any "movie" Hohan is up for? The role goes to BETTY WHITE!

Betty White is a straight up HIT maker...Hohan? swirling the drain has become a full time job for her.

VOTE BETTY WHITE!

TheMarshmallowMan

LMAO this is just an excuse not to go to prison

lou

GREAT way to drum up some free publicity:

Find a film that isn't even going to start filming until next year, that hasn't been cast yet, except for the lead part, and your daughter's smirking mug into the role of Attila the ****.

Easy peasey, and you can now cry croc tears to the judge for mercy because she's a working actress and has been taking all of this seriously and only missed a few of the classes and didn't really steal the necklace and it was all a big misunderstood injustice...

The spin cycle continues until the hearing.

Davey-Boy

Betty White has always been known as a straight shooter. If Betty White says that Lindsay Lohan is a no-good loser, then I believe.

Not that I didn't already realize that a sociopath doesn't change its stripes. It only swaps out its teeth after each trick.

Bobo Frog

Victoria Gotti's reality show was the original Jersey Shore, with her little D-Bag sons with their blowouts and D-Bag ways. Will I get whacked for saying this?

ilovegossip

imdb does have information on a Gotti movie, starring John Travolta (it doesn't even say 'rumored' - as all of Lindsay's upcoming movie roles state). But Travolta is the ONLY person listed at this point.

If I was a casting person, and Lindsay walked into my office, the first thing I would do was make her do a drug and alcohol test. Just sayin...

lou

I wonder if Victoria Gotti would like it if Lindsay Lohan showed up drunk and blowsy for filming...or didn't show up at all? Somehow, I'm thinking that if the "connection" is even real, this movie would seriously strain it.

JulieB

Kali (#6), Kim Kardashian is supposed to play the wife of John Gotti Jr. Lindsay would be playing Victoria, sister of Junior.

Vanilla Chinchilla

Hotti Gotti

lou

The Lohans really shoud be paid fiction writers, they are so good at it.

What am I saying? They already are! (Doh!)

ilovegossip

@brandon

Anyone can use any screenname. I wouldn't worry so much about the Gotti's though. It's the Lindsay supporters that are known to steal the non-supporters screen names, if you say anything negative about Lindsay. I guess they feel that will scare people away. Instead we only laugh at their childishness.