Lindsay Lohan

HANDPICKED

By Victoria Gotti

4/8/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan beat out Blake Lively AND Sienna Miller for her new role as Victoria Gotti -- and TMZ has learned ... Victoria herself made sure that happened.

0406_lindsay_victoria_ex_getty

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, producers were considering both Blake and Sienna for the role -- but John Gotti's famously blonde daughter wasn't having it, insisting Lindsay get the role instead ... and producers loved the idea.

Not all that surprising -- according to sources, Victoria is a good friend of the Lohan family ... and she often spends time with them on Long Island.

Meanwhile, Lindsay is currently in L.A. auditioning for "Superman" -- but we're told she already has a plane ticket back to NYC for April 12th ... to close the Gotti deal for good.

lou

Kali (#6), Kim Kardashian is supposed to play the wife of John Gotti Jr. Lindsay would be playing Victoria, sister of Junior.

Posted at 10:15 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by JulieB

So, presumably, acting is NOT a prerequisite for this film.

Jay

Lindsay could play Victoria now, she doesnt look young enough to play Victoria back in the daY.

Davey-Boy

Oliver Stone was once a nobody you ASSCLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:12 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by therock

~~~

LOL. And the (c)rock continues to prove he is similarly irrelevant.

Jay

Also when asked about Lindsay Lohan the director to the film stated he has never talked to Lindsay Lohan in his life.

lou

Feel free to copy, paste, and send:

mfroch@fiorefilmsllc.com

Dear Mr. Fiore,

I was excited to hear about the John Giotti biopic starring John Travolta UNTIL I heard that Lindsay Lohan is in the running to be Victoria Giotti. That's killed it for me (no pun intended.) I won't go to see it if she is in the film and I know tons of other people who feel this way. The public strongly dislikes this woman, enough so to boycott her work even if it's something they'd otherwise see.

It's a shame that such an interesting topic with a fantastic male lead will now be RUINED by someone who cannot act, doesn't look the part, and is a thief.

Sincerely,

lou

Posted at 10:22 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by Jay

Judging by the above photo, Victoria is a somewhat older, but still quite attractive woman.

Lindsay is an older and unnattractive, balding woman.

Davey-Boy

In lieu of Lindsay Lohan NOT getting the part in this stupid movie to begin with, I'm going to fix some spaghetti for lunch.

In honor of (c)rock waking up from his drunken dreams, I'm going to add some meatballs to the sauce.

thomas

That's assuming she manages to stay out of jail and an insurance company is willing to insure her given her past record of drugs and alcohol and legal problems. Not too likely.

lou

Lindsay, if they're ever casting for Alice in Wonderland, you've got the part of Humpty Dumpty nailed!

PS: OMG, yes, yes, yes, Harlot!

Vinsetta

Feel free to copy, paste, and send:

mfroch@fiorefilmsllc.com

Dear Mr. Fiore,

Sincerely,

Posted at 10:23 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by lou

I did just that.

Melina

I never cared for LL but as much as I hate to admit this I'm starting to feel jealous of her. How many chances does she get? I mean..come on..she's incredibly lucky.

lou

I did just that.

Posted at 10:39 AM on Apr 8, 2011 by vinsetta

______________________

If it's true, Mr. Fiore is going to hear the "little" people's opinion on the matter - fewer ticket sales.

If it isn't true, he's gonna get pissed enough at Dina to hopefully set the record straight.

lou

D-Listed's take on the matter:

"I'm sorry but even the mob can't get LiLo back in a major movie. This whole story smells like Fudgie the Whale's blood and a wet ash tray, which could only mean one thing: White Oprah "leaked" it to TMZ from the bathroom hallway payphone of an after hours strip club in New Jersey. But you know, this wouldn't be a totally bad idea. It would get John Travolta and White Oprah in the same room. The world would finally get the long-awaited battle between Xenu and Enabler the Great. CRAZY would never be the same again."

jmak10

I think it's great that she is acting again, it's time for all of you haters out there to back-off her already. Reading all of these nasty and ugly posts are really getting old now.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Meh. I lost most of my interest in this not-even-made-and-probably-never-will-be-but-if-it-is-will-probably-go-straight-to-dvd-anyway-movie when they reported Kim Kardashian would be in it. So, they can put Lindsay in it, don't care.

The movie seemed like it might be interesting at first, but throwing in female "actresses" who are only famous for being tabloid fodder and attention whores, just looks desperate.